Addictions

Addictions

A Story by Bianca

 We laughed among your friends. You where my Jonathan and I belonged to you.  Then one of them pulled out the bag with it's continents. Nothing much, just weed, but still.

 

 I begged and pleaded; babe don't, please. That was the last time I belive, when innocence still  showed in your eyes. Beautiful bright brown turned dark with it's burdens. He my sweet ever so nice Jonathan snorted and said why not? It won't hurt it's not addictive, i think. All i'll get is a wicked case of the munchies.

 

 I knew that there was no use arguing. Little did i know that was the start of something new. Besides the weed they pulled out beer. Jonathan tried to lighten my mood by trying to give me some beer. I turned away in disgust and told him to get me a redbull.

    

   He put the beer in a glass cup and mixed it up with redbull. At first i didn't notice, I couldn't be hurt, couldn't be fazed. Then one of your friends pulled out the bag, another bag, filled with meth.

 

  You took a snort and a half and told me to try it, how it'll be fun. weed is one thing beer as well neither are good but meth, jonathan? that stuff isn't to play around with. I tried to sound reasonable but the beer made me slurr a notch.

 

Still he should have known what i said. My sweet caressing, Jonathan hurt by the monster. That was the start of the end. The beginning of his Addiction

© 2013 Bianca


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on January 8, 2013
Last Updated on January 8, 2013

Author

Bianca
Bianca

Homestead, FL



About
i written stories and poems for years, i would love to become an author. i have been accepted to a writing school yet i had to decline because of my parents. my favorite author is Ellen Hopkins, i act.. more..

Writing
Frothy shores Frothy shores

A Poem by Bianca


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Bianca


First try First try

A Chapter by Bianca