Reminisce (in real life fiction)

Reminisce (in real life fiction)

A Story by Feminine_Sir160
"

"Said no one, they would forget" She loses all sense to what she loves, sadness dwells in life for granted

"

No site. No feeling. Of sound. Of fear.

She walks towards the door only to forget it's not open. It never is.
Why must they forget? 
Said I, that the sun hurts. 
Said them, that it is of no matter. 
Said doctors, that they should pay attention.
Said no one, that no one will remember. 
I already knew. She thinks. Light has blinded her. But, she loves the light. So she tolerates it. 
But the memory. The memory hurts. She used to walk all day. Never needed electronics, never liked the games on her phone. She used the light. Walked in the park. 
Now, blind in the light. She can't see the trees. She misses them. 
How are you doing this? 
She just sits. Sits until it hurts. Eyes closed. 
Why don't you watch the clouds? 
She knows, knows how many take their site for granted. 
They are never watching. They have become so clueless, so naive. 
How do they not cherish? Cherish what they see. 
The leaves numb her skin. 
Oh how I wish to feel the trees soft leaves. 
I will never forget. 
She stands up, only to sit once more. It takes a while. A while long. A while before she can stand after thoughts drain out of her mind like water. Like water. Does it rain? 
She sighs, and listens. 
How long until I lose my hearing? 
Yes, she fears. Once she loses hearing, the the next may be smell. Or taste. Tea. Mint tea. She wants some. It seems well to have.  
But, she is young. 
Too young I think. 
She feels however, she feels safety. However, safety. Strong. However, yes. Yes. 
But said. Said. We know who said. Who said. 

Hello. My name is Lynee. I can not see in the light. I can see well in darkness. I cannot feel plants but I can feel so much. Soon I fear I will never be able to hear the birds but hear people. I fear I will not be able to smell the rain but smell everything else. I soon will not taste tea. But taste all else. 

Said no one, they would forget.

© 2019 Feminine_Sir160


Author's Note

Feminine_Sir160
Take this story as a lesson, it is quite important to me that less is taken for granted. That's what this story is about

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on October 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 1, 2019

Author

Feminine_Sir160
Feminine_Sir160

NM



About
Greetings there, my name is Midnight Sarrow, they/it, and I'll be your writer this evening. Do you care for some comedy? Slice of life? Fake romance perhaps? There are other genres on the menu of c.. more..

Writing
Ch0 Ch0

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160