Ch1 - Better Lost

Ch1 - Better Lost

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160

Song : Illenium - Lost (Lyrics / Lyric Video) ft. Emilie Brandt

The time set is around 2016/17-ish, the only thing changed from the most recent batim update is the ink machine isn't the raising version. Imagine Bendy as partially looking like the Ink Demon but less inky and his mouth can move and one of his eyes shows- I'll try to get pictures for this when I've got all the chapters done 

As Bendy lays in bed, he recalls how desperate he was to keep Joey there. The only father figure him and his siblings, Alice and Boris, ever had. He remembers the years passing, trying to comfort the siblings who, at the time, huddled up in the corner crying at the yelling match between him and Mr. Drew. Crying to them, telling them it would be okay. The years pass by, Bendy soon blocks away Joey's office and the mess he created. He orders Sammy to care for his siblings as he begins packing.

B- Sitting on the edge of his bed contemplating Is this really a good plan? What if something happens while I'm gone? 

A- You're leaving? Sammy said you're going somewhere? Will. . will you be back? 

B- Gets up and hugs Alice Of course I'll be back. It's just a year. I'm going out to try and find a better life for us all. 

S- Um. .. M- my lord, Mr. Drews office is board up just as you asked of me. Is there anything else? 

A- You- you boarded up Joey's. .. Alice trails off realizing what her older brother must be planning. 

B- Grabs a bag off the hook in his room I need you to board up the ink machine room as well, not at the moment but before I leave, I shudder just by walking past it. Although I won't be here for the next year. .
Hey, Alice go find Boris for me alright? Let's all meet in the kitchen. 

Alice obeys and goes to hunt down her brother.
The dynamic between each sibling grew stronger as they began treating each other like a family after realizing that they were all each other had, 'less one of them dared venture down into Heavenly Toys or Bendy Hell. As far as any of them allowed themselves to be aware of, the entire building was two floors, the ground floors and the music department. 
Despite Bendy only having been the second oldest of the main floors, he appeared the sanest. The oldest was Sammy, however, with Sammy having lost all sanity and sense of identity, he wasn't fit to be the head of the household. Which is why Bendy shuddered to think of the chaos that would unfold if Sammy was left in full charge of his siblings. 

B- Walking to the kitchen, admiring the slightly reconstructed walls It seems like it was so long ago, soon though, it may have been. I'm not sure anymore, what's the time? What are the days? They need a better life that unless I get out into the world somewhat, I can't give to them. Stands in the doorway to the kitchen It's a life that soon, soon. .. 

A- Runs up and hugs Bendy tight Boris is scared! I didn't tell him about your plan just that having us all in the kitchen when it isn't time to eat. . Are you sure? 

Bb- Hey- uh- Bendy- Bro, what's happening? Why does Alice look so upset? Why is Uncle Sammy boarding everything up? Moves closer, showing obvious concern for his brother 

B- Look, Boris, I'm gonna leave for a bit. Not too long, just a bit. It's been my job to take care of you all, but, all we are is surviving and not really thriving. Why is this so hard to say out loud? I- I got some things for us to keep in contact while I'm out. More like stole from Sammy's bank account but he isn't using it anyway. Pulls out a couple flip phones from his bag and hands one to Alice and Boris I've set it all up already, it's got service, if anything comes up then call me, okay? Flips his phone open Just go to the contact list, my number is the top one with my name on it. Not hard to find, you'll do fine. 

S- Pipes up Sir, I've prepared the boards for the ink machine room, should I board it up? 

B- Not yet. Pulls out a new and highly detailed model + description sheet from his bag I want to use the machine to redesign myself to look like this, every last bit of it. I want to appear more human like so to say. Can you do it? 

S- Looking over the sheet Well, maybe. But it might have some consequences on your physical form to change so suddenly. You'll have more control of when you turn to the ink demon or beast, but- if you get slightly wounded or too pissed off you lose that control. The natural craft of your ink, it'll want to protect you. You could still die from heavy wounds, maybe. I'm not sure if you can die right now but a human body? It doesn't suit well 

B- Lots of rules it seems, but nonetheless I want to be this. 

A- Hey wait, why do you get to be human and we don't? Huffs in annoyed betrayal

B- Thought you'd ask, pulls out a couple sheets from his bag so I made these if this works out. I wanted to test out first if it would work in the first place, to change out set forms so dramatically, I didn't want the both of you to deal with that risk unknown. 

S- I'll start setting everything up. You all get ready, this could end well or end in Bendy being worse than he's ever been. Starts towards the ink machine room

The siblings speak amongst themselves, counting the pros and cons of this change and deciding if it would really be worth the risk. Bendy made sure than should Sammy fail his new role, that Alice would take lead as Boris didn't care as much for being the one in control. They discussed the protocol and any extra rules, Bendy assured he would call his family every morning so they could rest easy through the day. 
Soon, Sammy returned. The ritual was prepared, the dramatic change scared them all. Bendy hugged his family as if it were a luck charm and they made their way to the ink machine. 

B- I hate to admit this, but I'm scared as hell. 

A- But- you planned for any backfires, right? 

Bb- There won't be any backfires, Sammy's good at this ritual stuff. And he cares so much for Bendy it's almost creepy. He won't let anything bad happen. R-right Sammy? 

S- I'll do my best, Bendy's held us through this long. He needs to survive this to get us a good life. So, I'll be certain he survives. 

B- Let's not stall much longer. We need this. We need this so badly. Steps into the ink machine room, decorated now with a broken pentagram, noticing that each break in the pentagram was filled with the model + description sheets. If this dare fail, I'm glad that I was there for them. Take care guys. Sammy, I'm ready. 

Sammy nods cautiously and calls a searcher to turn the ink machine on. Once the ink machine starts up, Sammy steps closer. He prepares his script from when they first summoned the demon, now edited to alter Bendy's appearance instead of creating it. The ink fills to the edges of the pentagram and paper. Bendy tries to show as little concern as he can, the fear filling his mind wondering what will happen if the ritual fails. Will he lose his memories? His soul? Or rather, his part of a soul?
Bendy closes his eyes tight and recounts quickly how he gained a part of a soul, Sammy used pieces of the one the willing soul of one of workers, this worker worked alongside Mr. Conner, once he was gone, nobody knew what to do. And this worker, this poor soul with no more will to live than the rest, stayed behind to mourn. Sammy offered him a new life, giving a soul to the soulless creatures Joey abandoned. And thus, Bendy and his siblings were gifted souls. 

S- Hey, my l0rd, are- are you feeling okay? 

A- BENDYYYY!!! Hugs her brother tight and starts crying You're okay! 

B- Opens his eyes and looks at his new form. So- so it worked? 

Bb- Bro, you need a mirror. Yes, it worked! 

B- Always with your witty remarks aren't ya? Heh- I don't believe it. . Stands up and hugs Sammy Thanks uncle. Gives Sammy a pat on the back and starts toward the main hall. You can board up the ink machine now. I'd like to see how durable this form is before I allow Alice and Boris to take similar forms. 

S- My l0rd. .. You have a place to stay right? I know you have my bank account; do you know how much is in it? 

B- How did- never mind that, yes, I know it's amount. It's okay, I have it all planned. I have an apartment. It's a small one but, it's out there in the world. It's a start. I'm going to work from there to get a job and maybe my own account. Something that could save us. Something that could protect us. Stops at the exit door where he has pre-prepared suitcases I promise, it'll be better this way.

Bendy gives his family all one last hug before heading out and going to an old car he'd been working on and learning how to drive for months prior. As Bendy had hoped, the car started up without an issue and drove well as he'd hoped, as he backed out of the paved path in the forest that had devoured the studio building. Before heading out, he takes one last look and gives a reassuring nod to his siblings and drives off. He looks in the mirror to see Sammy holding onto his siblings with his life. Their new life would begin soon. 


© 2023 Feminine_Sir160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on March 17, 2023
Last Updated on March 17, 2023


Author

Feminine_Sir160
Feminine_Sir160

NM



About
Greetings there, my name is Midnight Sarrow, they/it, and I'll be your writer this evening. Do you care for some comedy? Slice of life? Fake romance perhaps? There are other genres on the menu of c.. more..

Writing
Ch0 Ch0

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160