Ch5 - Willow Tree

Ch5 - Willow Tree

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160

Song : Rival & Cadmium Ft. Rosendale - Willow Tree (Lyric Video)

Oh the procrastination for this- back to Bendy's pov, more or less the same night as ch4 but carrying on from ch3-- And also, because of this there will be some ctrl c ctrl v qwq
Ya'll ever forget your own story? 

As Bendy watched the names cross out he read down the list. The next person was at a club. 
"Mavrick HM Jean" 
Bendy recognized the name almost immediately, he couldn't name from where, but he knew the name. At least, the first name. He recalled hearing it from someone, from who though? Shaking the thought out, Bendy walked into the club. He had to find Mavrick. This kid was one of the top listed, over forty times had he cheated death. Bendy was determined to make his real death a living hell. 
He made himself comfortable, scanning the room before making eye contact with them. The one he was sure he'd always protect, the one who he wasn't sure would even remember him, however as they spotted him, he knew they needed him.

B- Damn it Midnight, what are you doing here? You're the one person I don't want to know I'm a reaper, a death angel. I need you to go. You don't need to deal with this. Realizes he's scowling and softens his posture No, no I don't want them to think I hate them. I don't blame them for my fall. Walks over to them Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'd give my own life before I let you know what I am Grins and puts his hand on Midnight's shoulder Fancy meeting you here, takes their drink from them and puts it elsewhere let's get you out of here. Starts to lead Midnight to the back exit 

M- No way. .. 

B- No way what? Midnight, dear, Something wrong?

M- More or less, let's just go. I want out of here. I should've never come here. 

B- Midnight, we were brought back together don't say that please! I missed you. If you never came here though, you'd never learn that I survived. 

M- Sighs Yeah that's true, isn't it? 

B- Yes it's true! Let's get you out of that dress, there's a thrift store down the road that's open until late, we'll go there. After we take care of that, I'd like to show you something. Trust me, I'm sure you'll love it. I was going to show them this later when my first list was complete, but I think this is a good time as well. 

M- I'm sure. ..

Once out, Midnight walks beside Bendy for some time as he leads them to a thrift shop for some new attire. He watches closely for anything he could use to get them closer together. Any sign, any movement. Or, lack thereof. Midnight began slowly down a bit, showing signs of being in pain. Perhaps the heels they're wearing? Regardless, Bendy took the opportunity to show Midnight he noticed things like this, lifting them off the ground, Bendy proceeded to carry them the rest of the way to the shop. When the two got to the shop, Bendy set Midnight down. 

Sc- Welc- Oh- My goodness- aren't you the poor guy that fell off that building roof some weeks ago? How are you doing sir?

B- Seriously? This? I don't have time for this I need to get them out of this crappy excuse of an outfit. It's not them. No time for that, I'll drop by later to answer what I can if you want. We need to get this kiddo out of this hell cursed outfit. What do you have?

Sc- Here, come with me, I'll show you where the clothing is. Holds out their hand to Midnight 

M- Look up and takes the clerk's hand Y-yeah okay. . 

B- Pulls out his list to check on some names as they walk away No. . It. .. It can't be. This can't be right. I refuse. Crosses out a name on the list It'll make more work for me but it'll be worth it. What else can I do? 

Bendy stood by the door impenitently, checking his watched here and there, Bendy watched for the sun rising, if they were too late the night would be ruined. The entire moment would be ruined. The entire day. Everything ruined. He just wanted things to be perfect. In an ideal situation, he would've searched for Midnight himself, instead of happening upon their appearance during work. From finding Midnight, he would smoothly offer to walk with them to a special spot instead of feeling the need to rush them out of the party club before their sanity ran out. From then, Bendy wanted to show them this spot, ask if they were still dating the guy that hurt them before, if they were, he'd find a way to get him out of their life. Possibly by killing him. If he was out of Midnight's life, Bendy would ask them to be part of his. The best way he could think to protect them. But now, this night could be ruined. Everything could be torn apart in one move. 

M- Hey, I've got everything- just gotta- 

B- Set it on the counter, we'll leave it here to donate. Wait for me outside then, I'll pay for everything. 

M- You don't have to-  ...  Okay. .. Gives the clerk their old outfit and the list of the items in the new one before going to wait outside 

B- Takes care of payment and donation quickly How could I let my guard down like this? How could I let it get to this? It doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense. Midnight, my poor dear, what have you gone through? Meets Midnight outside and leads them to the nearby beach I won't let anyone harm you again Midnight. Not even me.. 

M- In awe of the scene as streetlights shut off and the sun rises 

B- That's what I was hoping for, that awe look Do you see its beauty as the sun rises? Do you see why I wanted to bring you out? 

M- Yeah, I see it. 

B- Holds out his hand Not the scene I was hoping for but nonetheless, The music is so loud, care for a dance? Just a quick one perhaps? This is perfect.

M- Takes his hand Sure, why not. I'm free enough tonight. Or, I guess now it's morning, isn't it? Smiles

Bendy enjoyed the early morning with Midnight, taking in everything slowly as they gracefully danced with him and sang along to a few songs they both knew. He watched them closely, trying to find any new signs that Midnight may have gotten into him, that maybe they like him. A time for him to ask them. Just a single moment. 
But he saw none, as they danced, he saw only that they were happy with him. With how the relationship between the two were at the moment. He knew then, he had one chance. A single moment, a wrong move. Everything could get better or it could end on the spot. 
As the two settled in on a nearby tree, Midnight in the branches, Bendy leaning on the trunk, Bendy racked his brain for a way to turn the conversation where he wanted it to go. 
Bendy watched Midnight for a minute, they confidently sat among the branches as though they'd done this before. In that minute, Bendy noticed the tree was a beautiful willow, the colors shown brighter as the sun's morning glow slowly lifted off of them. The morning breeze flew, cause Midnight's hair to gracefully flow among the leaves. Bendy fell further, knowing that now, there was a truth he had to admit to himself. 

B- Come on, think of something, anything! Think of- 

M- Hey, um. .. 

B- No, no, I'm not ready to answer that question. I know what you want to ask, I'm just not ready to answer yet. I want to ensure your safety this time. 

M- If you don't wish to answer right now, I'll ask another time. 

B- I sure as f**k hope you never ask again. I can't tell you, I can't. But, I know I can keep you safe. I just need. . That's it. Takes a silent deep breath Hey, can. .. Can I do something? Mid come down here. I know you might think I need a luck charm so I'll just take one. 

M- Hops down and faces towards Bendy A luck charm, huh? What do you consider a- 

B- Grabs hold of Midnight's shoulder and kisses them as the sun's glow goes down I'll settle with this being the way I tell them. Not directly, it could ruin us. Is this even the best plan? What if they don't like this? What if- 

M- Wraps their arms around his shoulders and kisses back before releasing from him and smiling Tell me then, am I the good luck charm? 

B- You have no idea.. Yes, yes you are. You'll either be the greatest part of my life, or the very end of it. I'll be perfectly happy with either one. Checks time I've got to head out, alright? I'll take you home but be safe regardless. 

Bendy held his word, walking Midnight all the way to their apartment. Midnight checked cautiously, Bendy knew that showing up with another guy concerned them, which showed then that they were still in the toxic relationship, meaning that Bendy had to find time to erase this guy from the picture. 
Or rather, a way found him. 
As Bendy entered his apartment to check the list, he knew right away. Midnight's false lover was on that list. 
Their false lover was Mavrick. That's where Bendy heard the name from. That's it. The way to erase Midnight's false lover from the picture, erase him literally. Where he should've died but cheated, it would cause memories to mix up. People would assume it. It was almost too perfect.  
The only issue, unlike the others, Bendy couldn't see how Mavrick was meant to die, it was corrupt. However, Bendy had a hunch that he knew the person that would, but asking that person meant doing what he never wanted to. 


© 2023 Feminine_Sir160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

32 Views
Added on March 17, 2023
Last Updated on March 17, 2023


Author

Feminine_Sir160
Feminine_Sir160

NM



About
Greetings there, my name is Midnight Sarrow, they/it, and I'll be your writer this evening. Do you care for some comedy? Slice of life? Fake romance perhaps? There are other genres on the menu of c.. more..

Writing
Ch0 Ch0

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160