Ch6 - Everything

Ch6 - Everything

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160

Song : Unlike Pluto - Everything Black (feat. Mike Taylor) [Official Lyric Video] 

The debate was real on how to put this chapter in, 'do i want this as a ch6 or sub-chapter?' I decided ch6 so- yeah- I was always unsure how I would do this chapter regardless, but I've decided to put it more depth into Bendy acting like a yandere when it came to Midnight. Fun times, I get to design a yandere out of my comfort character

Bendy was left at an impasse, he could find a way to sneak in Mavrick's death into a conversation with Midnight, however that pose a potential risk of leaking his new job to them. He didn't want to leave them at risk with him, so the riskier option was his best; he had to travel to the Grim Reaper and request information on this situation. But that would also mean leaving Midnight behind and leaving Mavrick to do who knows what to them for ditching the party. 
So, just as before, Bendy went up through the elevator, found Midnight's apartment, and placed a gentle knock at the door. Midnight opened the door with caution.

M- Y-you're back so soon? Is everything okay? Visibly loosens up 

B- Poor kid, I'm so sorry for leaving you behind so often. I'll make it right soon. Yeah, just, I have to go out for some time. I don't want you to interact with your- well- r o o m m a t e. I'd like to take you to where my family is, they'll adore you, I'm sure. A bit too much, except for Sammy maybe. He better not hurt them, or I swear he's gonna-

M- Oh, um, yeah, um.. How long will I be staying? Should I pack? 

B- Yeah, it'll be some time. I just want you to be safe. Pack up then, I'm going to call them. They won't mind, I'm sure. They just have to protect Midnight until I take care of Mavrick. That's simple right? 

M- You didn't tell them yet? Is that okay? I don't want to intrude..

B- It'll be just fine, just trust me alright? You know I'm just looking out for you, they'll understand it and be more than willing to help me help you. Besides, this shouldn't take too long, less than a month. Now hurry along Midnight, start packing what you wanna bring with you, I need to call them and let them know you're going to stay there. Oh, and, you should consider blocking Mavrick on your phone. Please, honestly he just makes your life worse. You need to get out, is he blackmailing you? Maybe I should aim for a week at least. 

M- Y-yeah okay. On it. 

While Midnight packed, Bendy informed his sister to tell the family they'd have a visitor to protect. Alice was elated for the newcomer. She immediately asked if they were dating or dating soon, Bendy had to laugh it off with a no. He knew full well that after the relationship, if Midnight's false lover recent death cheat was during so, they most likely would be sent to a grieving stage. Bendy almost hoped Mavrick's recent death cheat was so that he could come in and save the day and maybe once Midnight was no longer grieving, the two could date. He had a sinking feeling in his stomach though that something wasn't right about this corrupt death cheat. Regardless, his first mission was protecting Midnight. 

B- Knocks at the door gently Midnight I'll wait by the elevator, is that okay? 

M- Cracks open the door a bit and peeks through Um, actually, can you come inside? I'm having some issues with this bag. Lock the door behind you, we don't need Mavrick coming in unexpectantly. 

B- Oh- Yes of course! I'll be right in! Looks back towards the elevator before going inside

M- Thanks. Sighs You have no freaking idea what a relief it was to see you. 

B- A relief? Starts folding clothes as they're handed to him

M- I don't know what I would do if you hadn't shown up honestly. I don't think I'd make it home in one piece.. shudders Honestly.. I almost thought I was imagining you, I thought, well, I guess I was thinking that I was so desperate to have a familiar friendly face there with me. Flips around and stares into Bendy's eyes I need you. 

The rest of the packing and ride was decently silent. Not because Bendy was upset at all, but because he could wrap his head around the desperation and full trust in Midnight's voice and eyes. As they looked at him, their eyes begging him to never leave. The need, and the pure fear in their voice. Bendy couldn't stand to see them terrified like that, as though the second they said it he would up and vanish.

B- So even then, under that tree, Midnight must have thought that I was still not completely there. That I was a dream. Any moment, they would've woken. 

M- Are- are you-

B- I'm not upset, just, concerned I suppose. I'm not entirely sure. 

M- But you are real, right? 

B- Midnight, do you honestly think a ghost is driving this vehicle? 

M- No.. looks down at their hands

B- Look, Midnight, I promise you'll get answers soon. And I promise more that I'm really real. You've felt it, me holding you, hugging you, carrying you, kissing you. Midnight I swear it can't be any more real than that. You're not dreaming, you won't wake up soon and realize it was all fake. This is real, right here and now. 

M- Nods Yeah that's true. I'm just still worried though, you have no idea how terrifying it was to see you falling like that. 

B- I saw it first-hand I think I know. 

M- laughs a bit imagine being able to joke about your almost death. 

B- Well I would think some weeks is long enough, don't you? 

M- Laughs more Yes, yes actually. 

B- Goal achieved. 

M- Goal??

B- Laughs and refuses to answer

The remainder of the ride stayed silent, however, there was no longer any tension. Midnight and Bendy spent the time enjoying each other's presence. The time spent held up, as Bendy pulled into the long driveway through the trees and back to the studio he once came from and the beginning of his journey. 

S- At the front door, jumping up and down slightly like a dog awaiting its owner's return Oh my lord you're back! Runs up to Bendy and leaps onto him

B- Gah! Sammy! Stumbles back a bit in shock and irritation I get home and the first thing you do is damn near knock me down? Seriously? 

M- Silently giggles to themself 

B- Looks back at them and blushes Uh- Midnight- this is shoves Sammy off of him to the ground my uncle, Sammy. Sammy, go get Alice and Boris and make sure they're at the kitchen. I need to help Midnight to the guest room. We'll meet you there. 

Sammy nods in obedience and heads inside to retrieve the younger siblings to the kitchen while Bendy helps unload the bags Midnight brought. After setting them up in the guest room, Bendy brought Midnight to the kitchen, to both meet his family and get something to eat. 
Alice responded as Bendy would expect, having someone else sane there that wasn't a guy made her happy, and even though Midnight wasn't exactly a girl either, they were decently feminine. Alice clicked w then almost right away. Boris shyly introduced himself and offered to serve some tea for them and everyone else. Midnight fit in well, even Sammy approved. Bendy sighed with relief, Midnight was, has he had hoped before, in great hands. 
All he had to do now was prepare to visit the reaper. 

�™α¢к ѕσ ѕσση? ι кησω ωну уσυ'я�" н�"я�" тσ ѕ�"�" м�", �™υт ρ�"�"αѕ�", �"ηт�"ятαιη м�" α мσм�"ηт αη∂ �"χρ�"αιη тσ м�" уσυя я�"αѕσηιηgѕ.

B- Mavrick- his death- it's corrupted it seems. 

αη∂, тн�"я�"'ѕ αη ιѕѕυ�" ωιтн тнαт? ωну ∂σ уσυ ¢αя�" нσω ρ�"σρ�"�" αя�" ѕυρρσѕ�"∂ тσ ∂ι�"? 

B- I dunno, I just- I just do. It intrigues me I suppose. 

уσυ ѕυρρσѕ�"? αη∂ ѕσ ωну ιѕ ιт тнαт тн�"η уσυ тυяη тσ м�" ∂�"ѕριт�" ѕσм�"ση�" ιη тн�" �"ινιηg �"αη∂ѕ тнαт ωσυ�"∂ кησω �™�"тт�"я нσω тнιѕ нυмαη ωαѕ ѕυρρσѕ�"∂ тσ ∂ι�"?

B- They don't need any more stress on them. They're already struggling to get away from him. 

тн�"у ¢συ�"∂ нαν�" gσтт�"η αωαу �'яσм нιм ν�"яу �"αѕι�"у. ι�' тн�"у η�"ν�"я мιѕѕ�"∂. 

B- W-what's that supposed to mean? Will you at least tell me why his death is corrupt? 

ι тнιηк уσυ кησω тн�" αηѕω�"я тσ тнαт

B- TELL ME! ENTERTAIN ME! 

ι�' ι мυѕт, ι�' уσυ ωι�"�" �"�"αν�". уσυ ѕ�"�" тн�" ηαм�"ѕ ση тнαт �"ιѕт? ση�" σ�' тн�" ρ�"σρ�"�" ηαм�"∂ ѕнσυ�"∂ нαν�" кι�"�"�"∂ нιм. уσυ ¢αη �"ιтн�"я ѕ�"т тнιηgѕ яιgнт �™у кι�"�"ιηg тн�"м �™σтн, кι�"�" нιм уσυяѕ�"�"�', σя, нαν�" тн�" ρ�"яѕση ωнσ ωαѕ ѕυρρσѕ�"∂ тσ кι�"�" нιм �'ιηιѕн тн�" נσ�™. �"ιтн�"я ωαу ιт ωσυ�"∂ ¢συηт тσ ρяσgя�"ѕѕ. н�" נυѕт нαѕ тσ �™�" ∂�"α∂ �™у уσυя ∂σιηg.
нσω�"ν�"я, ση�" �'α¢т ιѕ тσ я�"мαιη. уσυ'�"�" �'ιgυя�" ιт συт ѕσση �"ησυgн.

Bendy shot up with a start, holding onto his chest as though he'd woken from a bad dream. He looked around his apartment quickly before leaping out of bed, throwing on his suit, grabbing a few weapons, and running out the door. With barely a plan made in his haste, Bendy rushed up to the apartment where he met Midnight. Where Mavrick may or may not be. He knocked on the door, hoping for an answer, hoping for Mavrick, but it was to no avail. Mavrick was still out. 
Bendy went back to his apartment and grabbed his list, he skimmed the month's work. He'd have to find a way to get Midnight to see Mavrick safely and find a way to get Mavrick gone all without Midnight learning about his job. The plan had to be made to exacts, one wrong move and he'd lose it all. 

B- I suppose this is why Midnight appears so timid. Are they afraid of their own strength? Looks at the list once more Poor kid. You'll never have to protect yourself like that again. I promise. Stands up Time to meet their false lover. If this is correct, he should be on his way here now. On his way to his own demise, take your time man, I need a way to make you think I'm on your side here. Maybe I should text Midnight and tell them.. Tell them what? That I'm going to fake be their false lover's buddy just to kill him and get him out of their life and eventually maybe I can have them? What am I thinking? What have you done to me?

Bendy gathers anything he needs and heads out to meet Mavrick at the door of the building. Right on schedule, Mavrick walks up. With luck, Bendy manages to make it seem as though he happened to run into Mavrick by chance. As quick as he can, Bendy grabs a random feature off of him to talk about. The plan goes without an issue. Bendy and Mavrick decided to meet up again soon, exchanging phone numbers and wishing well to each other. 
Bendy, after seeing Mavrick off, changed the contact name for him from his name to "My dear's false lover". 
 The night sky remained dark, and as the night carried on grew only darker. Bendy's rage and irritation at Mavrick grew more. The guy seemed so happy-go-lucky, it was sickening to Bendy. However, he had a plan. A better one.

B- Sitting outside by a nearby bar If I plan this right, Midnight will think I'm just a hitman. However, their memory. What will happen to that? If they watch him die- will their memory not be changed accordingly? I never had many witnesses until now aside from people seeing me kidnap the person I'm to kill. But they don't remember my playing a part in the person's death. So what will happen.. Gets up and heads into the bar for the night I'll figure somethin' out I'm sure. 

ω�"'�"�" ѕ�"�" нσω �"σηg ιт тαк�"ѕ �'σя нιм тσ �"�"αяη. ѕσм�" тнιηgѕ мυѕт �™�" ѕα¢яι�'ι¢�"∂.

Bendy shoots up with a start and looks around. He'd fallen asleep at the bar, only an hour but long enough to hear something. However, he couldn't place what he heard. All Bendy knew at that moment was that in some way, Midnight might already know what's going on. He couldn't bear the thought however and pushed it aside. 
After making his way home, Bendy took out his list and found the manually crossed out name he refused to deal with prior and began scribbling the name out angerly. He took note of the untorn paper and watched as the new ten replacement people showed under their name. Bendy knew that before he dealt with Mavrick, he had to keep safe his love. By any means necessary. He looked out the window towards the sun and took note of the time. 

B- Tonight. They will all be gone tonight. Midnight will be safe. I'll protect them whatever punishment the reaper has for me. I'll protect them. I have to protect them. I have to. Lays his head down in his hands It'll be alright my dear, I swear to it that you'll be safe with me. No matter what. First though, stands up and changes into a new outfit I have a hateful "date" with that son of a b***h you call a boyfriend. He'll be gone soon. Looks in the mirror before leaving and silently starts laughing to himself He'll be gone soon.. He'll be gone soon. He'll Be Gone Soon. 

Bendy walked to the bakery nearby, after the small split in his sanity he considered calling Mavrick and not meeting up. He knew though he had to, he needed the day to pass and needed a way to get rid of Mavrick without harming Midnight or their relationship. First thing he had to do was figure out somehow how Mavrick was meant to die last. He couldn't ask Midnight, so he knew he had to ask their false lover instead. And hopefully, Mavrick was stupid enough to trust Bendy and spill a bit more detail about his and Midnight's relationship than he should. Just enough to screw him over and help Bendy reach his goal. If Bendy could manipulate Mavrick in a way that would cause Midnight to either kill him and run back to Bendy out of fear or run to Bendy to begin with and watch as Bendy deals with the situation, both scenarios would count. The only issue Bendy had was if Midnight would have their memory corrupt like the rest or would they be left untouched. First though, Bendy knew he had to stick to gathering information and killing off Midnight's replacements.

Ma- Ay man, ya hearin' me? You seem to have dozed off somewhat. Did ya hear? I'm be at the club tomorrow night. You wanna join me? 

B- Huh? Hm, I may be busy the next while. Busy getting ready to kill you else you should already be dead. Tomorrow night huh? I'll give you a call if I can. If I hear one more word out of your mouth it'll take all my energy to not reach across this table and choke you out. 

Ma- 'Ight man, I'll keep that in mind for ya. Just keep me updated, yeah? Gotta tell ya, yer one heck of a guy. Who'd think I'd get my a*s lucky enough to meet a buddy like you. Whoo! Could drink tah that one ey? What'd'ya say bro? Grab a mornin' shot with me? 

B- If you don't shut up right f*****g now that shot will be from a gun not a cup. I have to get going soon actually, I have to prepare for work tonight. Got a laundry list of s**t to do, y'know? Maybe we could do this again sometime. 

Ma- Sometime soon I hope! 

B- In your dreams Yeah you bet! Have a good day man, see you around. I can't wait for him to die. 

Once Bendy left, a new voice went through Mavrick. A small possession that he couldn't control. Mavrick became the path to Bendy's destruction. Neither of them knew. 
Bendy sat at his desk, contemplating the plan to erase Mavrick from Midnight's life without Midnight's memory getting messed up so badly that Bendy had to let them go. He sketched out story webs as though he were writing a book. He felt like he was, a book in which he had no control, yet he was the main character of. What he was still unsure of though, was he the hero or the villain falling in love? 


© 2023 Feminine_Sir160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on March 17, 2023
Last Updated on March 17, 2023


Author

Feminine_Sir160
Feminine_Sir160

NM



About
Greetings there, my name is Midnight Sarrow, they/it, and I'll be your writer this evening. Do you care for some comedy? Slice of life? Fake romance perhaps? There are other genres on the menu of c.. more..

Writing
Ch0 Ch0

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160