Ch3 - Sirens

Ch3 - Sirens

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160

Song : Sirens' song - mysterious and incredible

   So- unlike everyone else, the grim reaper will not have a letter to his name, instead it's just gonna be fonted (as you may have noticed in ch0 - The Set)
Wish me luck, this is lots of ctrl c ctrl v-- lmk if the font breaks at all and i'll find something else- also CW for descriptions of abuse and also murder 

Some weeks go by, Midnight stops visiting for some reason, and nobody answers the door when Bendy knocks to check on them. It concerns him greatly; he's become slightly attached to them and enjoyed their company. 
He stands at the roof, he held a lit cigarette in hand as this became his method of destressing when he thought about them or his family, contemplating if he should call someone. 

B- Leaning on the rail, lost in thought But, if there isn't anything wrong would I just be wasting their time? Maybe Mid got away from him and just moved out? But then, why would they not tell me? I know they trust me, don't they? Was this all a hoax? A plan? Did they want to worry me? For what though? What though. .. No, no they aren't like that and I'm just overthinking again. Brings the cigarette to his mouth and holds it there a moment I'm just overthinking. They're fine.

As Bendy continues to zone out, a shouting match travels its way up to the roof. Midnight runs through the doors screeching at the man that they had been escaping the past weeks. He followed them up and continued to shout, it didn't take long before he began getting physical, grabbing their arms, pushing them, hitting them. He continued shouting. The more Midnight fought back the worse he got. 
Bendy was still zoned out, too much so to notice the commotion until it was too late. 
With a force, he was knocked over the rails, the floor windows passed by quickly. He replayed the fearful look in Midnight's eyes that he saw last second as they grabbed at him in panic after releasing themself from their roommate's grip. He knows now what Sammy must have meant before, explaining those "heavy wounds", a fall from this height would cause more than a heavy wound.

B- Closes his eyes and accepts his fate I'm sorry Midnight, Alice, Boris, Sammy- I couldn't help any of you. Smiles I hope your roommate gets thrown into prison forever for what he's put you through. 

As Bendy hits the ground, he opens his eyes to see a large cave like area, it was dark, but he could see still. Souls lined the floors waiting as if in line for a concert. He assumed they were also recently dead, from what, he didn't want to know. 

B- But- wait why am I not in line then? I'm quite literally above these other souls. What's going on? 

?- He's waiting for you, get down here immediately. Stop floating around, will you? 

B- I don't know- 

?- Fine crawl along the ceilings we'll just pull you down. 

The curious creature addressing Bendy grabs a rope as Bendy reaches to each spike in the ceiling to get towards the door. He looked down, he almost expected the souls to get upset about him cutting in line but soon noticed that none of them even dared acknowledge him. It was as though he were no different that the creature that called to him, demanding he quit "floating around" as if he knew how he was up there to begin with. 
Before he could gather his next thoughts, he was hit in the face with the rope. 

?- Pay attention damn you! I've been calling you for three minutes! Grab the rope when I throw it. 

B- Quickly grabs the rope as it flies up once more Okay- Why are you acting like I've been here before- unless I have before I was brought up by Mr. Drew? 

?- Pulls him down Let's go, you've already wasted enough time. He's waiting. 

B- Wh- 

?- Lets. Go.

The hallway was long, Bendy tried to talk to the creature and ask a few questions to distract himself from the growing and fearful curiosity. However, the more questions he had the more annoyed this small creature got. Once they reached the end, Bendy saw this large door. It looked as though it were both a million years ahead and before its time. 
The small creature pushed at him. 

?- Quit staring and go it. He hates waiting. 

B- Looks at the creature then back to the door before grabbing the handle Push or pull though? Whatever, not too hard to figure out Pushes the door and watches as it releases itself from his hand and opens Oh dear. ..

The room was big, though the size failed to show through the scrolls and books. Each section shown age ranges and one even shown "Still Alive". Bendy slowly walked towards the desk in the center where a large hooded creature sat by a section titled "Cheated" with a few less yet large scrolls. 

 ι'ν�" �™�"�"η ωαιтιηg. ι ωση'т ωαѕт�" тιм�" н�"я�", �™�"η∂у.  

B- How di-

уσυ'я�" α ∂�"мση, яιgнт? ι ∂ι∂η'т тнιηк ιη му у�"αяѕ ση�" ωσυ�"∂ �"ν�"я �™�" �"ιк�" уσυ. уσυ ∂ση'т α¢т αѕ α ∂�"мση ωσυ�"∂ уσυ ∂ση'т α¢т �"νι�". ιт'ѕ ιηтяιgυιηg, тнσυgн, тн�"я�"'ѕ ησтнιηg ωяσηg ωιтн уσυ. уσυя �'αмι�"у мυѕт нαν�" яαιѕ�"∂ уσυ ω�"�"�" тσ �"ιν�" αмσηgѕт тн�"м. �™υт ησω ѕιη¢�" уσυ'ν�" тαк�"η уσυя η�"ω �'σям уσυ'ν�" ∂ι�"∂. ∂σ уσυ υη∂�"яѕтαη∂ αηу σ�' тнιѕ?

B- I was raised to entertain and given a piece of a human soul, could that maybe explain my actions? 

у�"ѕ, ιт ¢συ�"∂, ιη �'α¢т тнαт'ѕ тн�" мσѕт �"ιк�"�"у. ∂σ уσυ ωαηт уσυя ѕσυ�" тσ �™�" ¢σмρ�"�"т�"? тнιѕ ¢συ�"∂ gιν�" уσυ α η�"ω ¢нαη¢�". уσυя �'αмι�"у ωι�"�" к�"�"ρ ωнαт тн�"у'ν�" gσт, αη∂, ιη �'α¢т, тн�"у ωι�"�" �™�" ρяσт�"¢т�"∂.

B- A- another chance? 

у�"ѕ. ι нαν�" �™�"�"η ωαт¢нιηg σν�"я уσυ ѕιη¢�" уσυ ω�"я�" �'ιяѕт �™яσυgнт тσ тн�" ωσя�"∂. ησт �"ν�"η ѕυммση�"∂ �'яσм н�"�"�" ιтѕ�"�"�'. тн�" уσυ gαιη�"∂ α ραят σ�' α нυмαη ѕσυ�" αη∂ ѕтαят�"∂ ρяσт�"¢тιηg уσυя �'αмι�"у? тн�"η ρяσт�"¢т�"∂ α ¢σмρ�"�"т�" ѕтяαηg�"я. ι мυѕтη'т �"�"т уσυ gσ ѕσ �"αѕι�"у тσ тн�" α�'т�"я�"ι�'�". ѕσ, ι нαν�" αη σ�'�'�"я �'σя уσυ. α נσ�™ σ�'�'�"я ρ�"я ѕαу.  ѕнσυ�"∂ уσυ αgя�"�", ι ωαηт уσυ тσ я�"αρ тнσѕ�" ωнσ нαν�" ¢н�"αт�"∂ м�".

B- Cheated you? You- 

ѕтαη∂ѕ υρ ωнαт ∂ι∂ уσυ тнιηк ι ωαѕ тнιѕ �"ηтιя�" тιм�" уσυ ιgησяαηт ¢я�"αтυя�"?? у�"ѕ, ι αм ∂�"αтн. ι αм тн�" gяιм я�"αρ�"я нιмѕ�"�"�'! αη∂ ι αм σ�'�'�"яιηg тσ αρρσιηт уσυ αѕ му αѕѕιѕтαηт. уσυя �'αмι�"у ωι�"�" �™�" ρяσт�"¢т�"∂. тσ σ�'�'ι¢ια�"�"у �™�"¢σм�" му αѕѕιѕтαηт, уσυ ωι�"�" �™�" gιν�"η α �"ιѕт σ�' т�"η ρ�"σρ�"�" α мσηтн �'σя тня�"�" мσηтнѕ. уσυ мυѕт кι�"�" тн�"ѕ�" ρ�"σρ�"�" αη∂ я�"αρ тн�"ιя ѕσυ�"ѕ �™у αηу м�"αηѕ η�"¢�"ѕѕαяу. ѕнσυ�"∂ уσυ ¢нσσѕ�" тσ ρяσт�"¢т ση�" ρ�"яѕση, тнαт ρ�"яѕση ωι�"�" �™�" я�"мσν�"∂ αη∂ я�"ρ�"α¢�"∂ ωιтн т�"η мσя�" ρ�"σρ�"�". нσω�"ν�"я, уσυ ωι�"�" ѕтι�"�" �™αтт�"�" ρυηιѕнм�"ηт �'σя σмιттιηg αηу�™σ∂у. �™�" я�"α∂у �™�"η∂у. тнιѕ ιѕ נυѕт тн�" �™�"gιηηιηg.

Bendy awoke in the back of an ambulance. The doctors started to praise the star's creator. After a full day at the hospital, Bendy was released and brought back to his apartment by a taxi. 
When he walked through the door, he saw it. Instructions. A list. 
The instructions told him that he begins his new life the following morning, he is allowed to explicitly tell only his family but encouraged him to not speak a word of this. One paper shown his model sheet for his current form but now, he had more to it. Wings of a dragon and an inky broken halo, one eye shown a red glow to it and he had the ability to summon a scythe and robe at command. Both sat next to his desk, just out of view from the world. When Bendy grabbed the scythe, he felt a surge of power rush through him. 
A note lay on his desk, "Do not concern yourself with worldly consequences. People will remember those on the list dying where they were supposed to. You'll be clear. By any means necessary." Next to the note, a bag. The bag held any weapons Bendy could use should he feel the need to use them, a gun, dagger, and an assortment of knives and other blades. The power he felt when he held each one grew stronger. He smiled and laughed to himself a bit. 

B- And if I choose to start early? Picks up the list and sees it empty Damn, guess I don't have that choice, do I? Rolls up the list I guess in the meantime, I'll practice summoning these weapons I was gifted. 

For the night, Bendy practiced summoning the scythe. Then he realized he should let Alice know he was okay, so he picked up the phone and dialed home. He was met with Alice crying out.

A- OMG OMG YOU'RE OKAY!! WE HEARD ON THE RADIO NEWS SOMEONE FELL OFF A LARGE APARTMENT BUILDING AND WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND WE WEREN'T SURE IF IT WAS YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE AND WE GOT SO SCARED WHEN YOU DIDN'T ANSWER YOU PHONE AND- AND-- 

B- Chill Sis, I'm alright. It- it was actually me. They said I was lucky to get off with just a concussion and a few bruises, said to avoid the roof from now on. They don't know how I even fell off considering the railing. Anyway, I may have found a new job though that I can keep even after returning home so I might be back soon. I have to get to bed, I just figured you'd be worried and wanted to call. 

A- Wait you did fall?? Oh my goodness!! How are you alive!? 

B- I dunno to be honest. But I am. And that's the important thing. I'll be home soon, okay? Get yourselves to bed. Love you all. 

A- Okay, goodnight. Hangs up 

B- Looks at his phone for a minute I don't think I'll tell them until everything is set in stone. Come morning though, I think I've got it down. Just hope that the reaper keeps his word, I do his bidding how I wish to and get off scott free long as I stick to the list. 

Come morning, Bendy was awake before the sun was even peaking over the mountains. He went out to the store to get himself an all-new outfit for his work, one more fitting to the job. Once home, he looked at the list, threw on the robe, and started off. 
The first person was an older man, according to the list, this man cheated death 37 times. When Bendy arrived in the man's home, he looked up at the demon, now turned angel of death, got on his hands and knees and accepted his fate. 
Bendy congratulated the man on his long life before slashing across the man's body with the scythe. He looked to the list and saw the man's name crossed out then left. 
He continued through the list, day by day, he slashed with the scythe and blades, and felt extra power and he pointed the gun to the heads of some and pulled the trigger. The lives of those who had cheated death many times were left in his hands. He knew their names, faces, locations, he knew it all. 
As he watched the names cross out he read down the list. The next person was at a club. 
"Mavrick HM Jean" 


© 2023 Feminine_Sir160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on March 17, 2023
Last Updated on March 17, 2023


Author

Feminine_Sir160
Feminine_Sir160

NM



About
Greetings there, my name is Midnight Sarrow, they/it, and I'll be your writer this evening. Do you care for some comedy? Slice of life? Fake romance perhaps? There are other genres on the menu of c.. more..

Writing
Ch0 Ch0

A Chapter by Feminine_Sir160