Shadow Night

Shadow Night

A Story by WarriorMike12

One night, I’m walking down a street and I hear this weird music coming from behind me. The music sounds unfamiliar and creeps me out. I decide to walk on, but come to regret it when I hear yet another noise I've never heard. I pick up speed and I look around and see the same buildings over and over again. The music gets louder and louder and the noise seems closer. I stop and slowly turn around to see and hear nothing.

So I start to walk again at a normal pace but still alert. I walk up to a door and as I knock the door falls in spreading dust through all my line of vision. Through all the blackness and dust I could see nothing. I yell into the darkness and no echo, so I walk away. I continue to walk down the street and I'm getting more suspicious about the continuing of the same houses. All of a sudden the music plays again but a little faster and the noise starts and this time I recognize it and it sounds like ( bum bum bum) over and over.

I turn around again but still nothing is to be seen. Then out of nowhere a shadow appears and....

 

It’s a bird. I jumped because I thought it was worse and then I realized what it was and continued down the street. So, I start to panic because the door fell in and when I yelled there was no echo.  That something may be following me and I don’t know what it could be. Then, a new song begins to play and it was different from the first one, it was a happy song while the last one was a scary, horror song.

I started to sing along because I knew the song when I was a child and now I'm older. I really didn’t find it weird that the song was one that I knew as a child. It stopped, and the scary, horror song started back up but louder. The noise was getting closer and I quickly turn around to see a dark shadow and I cannot decipher what it is. I stare at it and try to study it but cannot, then the shadow lets out a weird laugh, HeHaWoHeHa.

The shadow hovers towards me and towers over me and continues to laugh but nothing is happening. I slowly back up but the shadow stays close. The sun begins to rise behind the shadow and I still can’t make out what this shadow could be. The sun starts to rise higher and I can now see the shadow but before I can get a good look at it, the shadow leaps at me and I scream and wake up. I was confused and scared but then I realize that the shadow was a part of me.

© 2014 WarriorMike12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014

Author

WarriorMike12
WarriorMike12

About
I love writing stories, mostly: Fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Adventure more..

Writing