One Night 2.0

One Night 2.0

A Story by WarriorMike12

The world began to become an empty shell of what it used to be.  I did not know what to do, to fix what was happening because i had no clue what was going on.  After a few minutes the world was gone and all that was left was me. 

I fell to the white surface beneath me; I laid there waiting for a sign of life or just a noise.  Time went by so slow, it felt like I laid there forever, but in reality it hadn’t been that long.  A few hours past and I finally stood up; I started walking looking for anything that would point to a sign of life.

It seemed like a walked a long time and then I saw a speck of light on the ground in front of me.  I reached down to get the light but just before I could a hand grabbed my wrist.  I looked up to see Shadow and Abyss, they said to me “we were the ones that caused the world to fade away” and then I asked them “why did you do that for”? 

We did it because the humans don’t deserve to have a world to live in.  I asked them why, they said “humans are carless and irresponsible of what they have”.  I started to get angry at them because they were lying; I said not all humans are careless and irresponsible. 

They said we have made our decision and it is final no matter what you say.  I went to attack them but they vanished again, I sat to think how I could get the world back to the way it was.   

I came up with a reckless and careless plan to bring the world back.  I called out the creatures names; they appeared in front of me.  I told them that I would give myself up in exchange for the world.  They turned around to talk to each other and decide if that would be a proper trade. 

They turned back to me and told me that would be acceptable and I said but before I go bring everything back first.   The world slowly came back to what it was; I then walked over to them and disappeared into thin air.

© 2014 WarriorMike12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on May 30, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014

Author

WarriorMike12
WarriorMike12

About
I love writing stories, mostly: Fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Adventure more..

Writing