A New Beginning

A New Beginning

A Chapter by IntotheMikey654
"

"Life Note" " A human who's written in this Notebook cannot be harmed by the Death note, but instead, the wielder of the Death Note dies"

"
Light the student who brought justice out of boredom, who defeated the greatest minds in the world, who showed one person can change the world.

Light has grown very sick. Mikimi was killed in a car crash by Kira 3 days after The SPK was found dead.  Misa had a child, Named Raik. Light spent most of his days killing criminals and telling Raik stories about his battles with the world. He told him he was the key to this world. He taught him everything. How to lie with a straight face, to hide torn pieces of paper, and to never trust Ryuk. Strangely Raik was born with shinigami eyes. Light died on Raik's 12th Birthday, Reasons unknown, some believed Misa still had her memories and killed Light because of the lack of love he shared with Misa.

Now, Raik is 17 years old in High school and has to deal with Bullies. Light told him never to use the Death Notes power for the wrong reasons. But whats stopping him.... Light Yagami is dead.... This would be a good time to see whether the Death Note is real or not... I mean, hes never seen it in action? He can't see the Shinigami? Could Light have been lying? He needed to know.... and with everything hes learned in school, it sounded like a fairy tale.

Join Raik as you notice how a well educated student becomes a corrupt psychopath with unsustainable power.


© 2011 IntotheMikey654


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 20, 2011
Last Updated on July 20, 2011
Tags: Life note near L lawilet Raik Ki


Author

IntotheMikey654
IntotheMikey654

Cahokia, IL



About
I am Michael Lorentzen. I am 15 years old. I am Bisexual I write Books in my little Notebooks, I got around 50 Notebooks full, and I want to share them with the world. If you wanna give me.. more..

Writing