Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Bebi Deru

     Long ago in the time of the Paraohs, Gods walked the earth. The people bowed to them and gave them everything they ever wanted: women, meat, sacrafices, even places to live. Until Seth, the God of chaos, decided to rape a priestess of Bastet. The people were outraged, they turned against the Gods, brandishing gold swords and magic that Isis her self had taught them. Bastet stood amongest the humans. The Gods were angry with her on taking the side of the humans they had given life to. 
The Gods decided to go back to the Heavens, Bastet was however banished from the Heavens. She was cursed to stay among the humans she favored. Once the others were gone the people of Egypt turned on her, asking her to make herself into a human. She was angry but did as they asked, over the grief of being banished from her home land. She shrunk into the size of the humans, brandashing their tans. She lived like that for years even had a young daughter with a fisherman. Their daughter had hair the color of fine gold, her eyes emerald green, she was of slight build and moved like a cat. She grew up to marry into the royal family, Bastet was accpepted back into the heavens on part of her daughter's prayers to Osiris. However, once she left war struck Egypt and it was destroyed. 
Bastet greived for her daughter and her lost blood line, she visted her temple. While there she heard the crying of a baby. She found a baby at the foot of her desicrated statue, she craddled the baby in her arms. Once she did the baby opened her eyes, Bastet was surprised to find she had eyes the color of the purest emerald. She rejoiced and took the baby to the heavens were she grew to be the lover of Anubis. They had childern who decsened from the heavens and took their place among humans. They in turn had children and so begins the story of a girl who didn't know what she was till it was to late. 


© 2015 Bebi Deru


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very curious, of course a few details added would make this story much easier to understand, like why she chose to stay with the humans, why was it bad that Seth had sex with a priestess and all that stuff, what war? Why did Egypt lose? Key Details.

Anyways, I look forward to reading the next chapter that I assume will be about a girl with the blood of Anubis and Bastet inside her, two of my favorite Egyptian Gods! Excellent work. Keep it up.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bebi Deru

8 Years Ago

Heehee, I know right?
Obscured by the Shadows

8 Years Ago

Genius planning.
Bebi Deru

8 Years Ago

Yup yup yup!



Reviews

Finally a book with Egyptian mythology!
I agree with Shadow of the Sun that it could use some more details. Even if you don't give away any more information you could still extend it a little.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bebi Deru

8 Years Ago

yeah i see what you mean
Very curious, of course a few details added would make this story much easier to understand, like why she chose to stay with the humans, why was it bad that Seth had sex with a priestess and all that stuff, what war? Why did Egypt lose? Key Details.

Anyways, I look forward to reading the next chapter that I assume will be about a girl with the blood of Anubis and Bastet inside her, two of my favorite Egyptian Gods! Excellent work. Keep it up.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bebi Deru

8 Years Ago

Heehee, I know right?
Obscured by the Shadows

8 Years Ago

Genius planning.
Bebi Deru

8 Years Ago

Yup yup yup!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 17, 2015
Last Updated on December 17, 2015


Author

Bebi Deru
Bebi Deru

PA



About
Hello, My dream is to be a game artist and use the stories I write as templates for video game ideas. I hope to make something of myself and actually do something i love for the rest of my life. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Bebi Deru


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Bebi Deru