Unknown

Unknown

A Chapter by Bebi Deru

     Ara looked at her sister and yelled "Kora! Check my shoulder! Please check it!" Kora nodded and grabbed the towel off of Ara's shoulder. Ara closed her eyes, afraid. The gasp from Kora made her eyes open. She looked at her shoulder, not surprised at all about the fact that it was healed and no scar to be seen. "Kora... I am confused." Kora looked at Ara without any emotion. Kora said nothing as Ara touched her shoulder, looking for any tenderness from damaged muscles. 
     Kora was in her thoughts, going through all the information she learned from websites about Gargoyles and the legends surrounding them. She knew that Gargoyles are dangerous and tend to..... Ara and Kora jumped from a banging sound outside. Kora ran to the basement window and saw their parents car pulling into the drive. "Oh no! No no no no! Ara come on! We have to go!" Ara stood up but then collapsed, her skin still a pale color. 
     "Kora I can't walk let alone run! Help me please!" Kora looked at her sister, Ara looked up at Kora. Ara made eye contact with Kora's blue eyes, seeing no emotion in her eyes other than bordem. "Kora? Kora why won't you answer me?" Kora walked past Ara without even looking down. She made a grab for Kora's arm. 
     "Do NOT touch me, you freak! You allowed Mishka to die! I wish it would have killed you first!" Kora yelled, rounding on Ara and slapping her hand away. Kora walked up the steps, leaving Ara alone. Ara felt tears slide down her cheek as she looked at her hands. 
    Freak? Am I really a freak? Ara thought to herself as she started to cry. Am I not human anymore? What am I? 
    Kora opened the door and walked out, smirking. It can have you Ara, it only wants you now....Heehee. Soon Ara heard Kora saying "Ara has lost it! She killed Mishka and ate her! Dad she needs help!" Ara began to cry harder, and knew what awaited her before she even heard the sirens. 


© 2015 Bebi Deru


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on December 20, 2015


Author

Bebi Deru
Bebi Deru

PA



About
Hello, My dream is to be a game artist and use the stories I write as templates for video game ideas. I hope to make something of myself and actually do something i love for the rest of my life. more..

Writing
prologue prologue

A Chapter by Bebi Deru


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Bebi Deru