What do dreams really mean ?

What do dreams really mean ?

A Story by Mikuru
"

this is something that's beeen really bugging me.

"

Summer vacation just started a couple days ago for me but for the last couple weeks or two i've been having this one nightmare over and over again and everything i dream or go to sleep it get's worse and worse. The one day when i fell asleep at my boyfriends house he had to wake me up because i was screaming and when i looked at him he was in tears and my back was alittle bloody from the scratches i did. It makes me scared to go to bed and stuff and worse it makes me feel even worse that i making the love of my life worry alot about me. When i told my friend she got worried and i feel so bad because i'm making everyone else worry about me. But i got to ask has this ever happened to you and what does it mean when you have the same dream over and over again but it get's worse and worse. When what i mean by that is it get's scarier and scarier???

© 2010 Mikuru


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yea, I'm bad for that in everything. No, the dreams have'nt stopped but they are starting to move to something different. It's like a story that's writing itself, it's really weird. I wake up some mornings scared out of my mind and other times i wake up with a smile and tears going down my face. It's always taking a different turn. Like a horror book that i just can't find a way out of.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow that is creepy, I hope those dreams stopped. By the way, you might want to capitilize ur i's.

Posted 13 Years Ago


im heere for you babygurl
let me know if you need anything
h yeahh and mat

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on November 25, 2010
Tags: dreams

Author

Mikuru
Mikuru

Welland, Canada



About
I am curious, mischievous, and keep to myself. the only way i really like to talk about myself is when i put it into an anime character or in a poem or story. more..

Writing