Escape Through The Tree's

Escape Through The Tree's

A Story by Millie

Previous Version
This is a previous version of Escape Through The Tree's.



As the wind makes contact with my skin it feels as though it pinches my skin thousands of times over. The smell of roses lingers along with the soft smell of his cologne. The mud squeals as I trudge on through.They arch round surronding me, trapping me The tree's stand tall watching me, stalking me, Judging me. I shudder sensing  the touch of nothingness. As the tree's run with the wind they scratch and pull. A tear drops down maping the ways it climbs down my face. My pace begins to fasten, running through never looking back.  Holding hands with thin air touching where your hands use to hold. The ground a mould green covered in moss and the darkest shade of brown mud.

 

"Haha" A childs laugh. Another tears run's it course mapping it's route around my face. The fast pace turns to a run. A damn log ruins my escape. Hitting the floor. More tears stream clouding my sight. The fuzzy light so close I ccould touch, I was so close so close to my escape! RUN! It seemed to far away seemingly getting further the more distance I ran for. "AHHHHH" A child's scream.

© 2011 Millie




Reviews

So many spelling mistakes in this and I haven't bothered to go over it and get ride of the little errors I will need to soon!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on April 15, 2011
Last Updated on April 23, 2011
Tags: Escape, love, lost, Fanstasy, Teen, Horror
Previous Versions

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie