All I want, Nothing I need

All I want, Nothing I need

A Story by Millie
"

When you get everything you want, And it's nothing you need.

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of All I want, Nothing I need.



Love is an expression that is used to show an overly fondness of another. Love as word gets tossed around a twisted so much that it soon becomes meaningless. Many people including myself forget that a passionate love is meant for one person and not two. If you have fallen for more than one person always chose the second, because if the first one meant much you wouldn't have fallen for the second. In the eyes of a young girl love is merely a emotion felt often. I was young and foolish to lustful to realise.

 

 

 

It was the late spring when I first met him. He was everything I wanted. He was sweet, kind, Charming, sensitive, handsome, a flirt, truthful, honest, loving. In fact he was the nicest boy I'd ever met. A teenagers life doesn't teach you how to fall. It can't prepare you for how hard the fall will be. It can't let you know of the pain, heart ache, tears, sadness you'll experience. And that's what kills the most you never know. . .

 

I'd fallen in love before, well i'm not entirely sure if you could say that,. It was the most horrible and heart aching thing i had ever esperienced. I didn't want to go back no I couldn't go back.

 

Dear Diary

             I feel almost insane! He's the most amazing person, nothing at all like what I fell for the first time. He actually cares about what I have to say. He speaks to me like I've known him all my life. He's not in my year, which gives me the advantage. I wont see him change around his friends. Down side is any guy like that would have a girlfriend. Which to much of my dissapointment he has.

 

A couple of years passed he left secondry school, I was in my last year. We still spoke and met up on regular bases. We texted most nights whenever we could, I still felt like it was wrong in exactly the same way i felt when I was 13 going on 14. It didn't always fill me with guilt, only when I heard from her or see them. That's the only time. It was because I could see the guilt behind the love in his eyes.

 

He held a party after my prom which was almost over by the time I got to the house. I stayed at his that night knowing my parents wouldn't be happy having a sixteen yearold enter there house at about three in the morning.

 

He welcomed me with a drink. I stood there against the wall, from the front not looking out of place. I wore a black b**b-tube dress which cropped just above my knee's. The back of the dress drapped to the floor hitting the back of the black high heels i wore.

 

Clentching my stomach my knee's began to tremble as I started to fall he grapping my arm pulling me up on to him. He kept his arm on my back for support. "Are you okay?" I looked towards the drink in my hand, the back towards him.

"I'm fine, I don't know what happened just then" I stod up straight "Do you mind if I go up stairs?"

"No that's fine your staying here any way aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am."

 

I  climbed up the stairs still with drink in hand. I entered his room turning on the light slowly. I placed the glass on his desk as I went to lay on the bed. I took off the heels after sitting down for a while.

 

I walked back down the stairs in bare foot. I stood on the stairs as I watched people leave slightly drunk as their parents or friends picked them up. He ran up the stairs grabbing me, lifting me up the stairs back into his room.

 

We laid on his bed all snuggled up tight, he held me in arms as we talked most of the night our chance to catch up. It feels like i haven't spoken to him in so long. As we spoke I wondered where his girlfriend was and why isn't she here.

 

"So how's things going with you and Danielle, last I heard you two were still together?"

"Yeah, we're still going strong" I sighed "although we don't get to see each other much an more." I turned in on to my side.

"Why isn't she here then?" he didn't look like he wanted to answer.

"Well, she's not a fan of me having girls staying round so she didn't come cause she said and I quote 'I'll probably slap her' ."

"Oh, so it's my fault?"

"No don't think like that I'd rather have you here." Did't answer back I was quiet smug with myself in the fact he'd rather have me here than his girlfriend. Although he could be saying this because i'm with him now.

 

As we held on to each other he kissed my fore head. I place my face into his chest going red with flattery and embarrasement. I fell asleep softly and calmly in that position. It was warm and comforting.

 

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
Review, more to come :).x



Featured Review

This really takes me back to the first time I fell in love. I love how you can do that. Why wouldn't you want to feel the way you did with him? I don't think you should let fear stop you from feeling anything-especially something so great to feel.

I loved this part of what you wrote: "If you have fallen for more than one person always chose the second, because if the first one meant much you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Awww... sweet, but, you bad boy Owen, you already have a girlfriend.

:D nice work.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was also amazing!I like this book because of its teen romance

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This really takes me back to the first time I fell in love. I love how you can do that. Why wouldn't you want to feel the way you did with him? I don't think you should let fear stop you from feeling anything-especially something so great to feel.

I loved this part of what you wrote: "If you have fallen for more than one person always chose the second, because if the first one meant much you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this is sooooooooooo cute (in a amazingly good way :P) top scores millie :D - Lozza ♥♥♥♥

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie