Please don't go!

Please don't go!

A Stage Play by Millie
"

don't actually know what this is gonna be yet so . . .

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Please don't go!.



SCENE 1

(Takes place on a quiet road)

KATHY: No, No, NO! Don't give me more of your bull s**t. (begins to turn away)

 

LEO: It's not bull s**t this time!

 

KATHY: (Turning back) What? Are you telling me all the times you told me that you didn't. You did!

 

LEO: No Kathy honestly. That isn't what I meant!

 

(Kathy begins to walk away again)

KATHY: Tell me once you have your story straight yeah? Bye!

 

LEO: Kathy! KATHY! Please DON'T do this!

 

(Kathy gives NO reply not even a flinch)

 

KATHY continues to walk away exiting stage left, LEO left in the middle of the road watching KATHY as she leaves.

 

 

SCENE 2

 

KATHY walks into her house slowly truding in as if weight is on her feet. She drops her keys and bags and falls to the ground.

 

(Kathy begns to sob)

 

KATHY: Alright Kathy! Now stop this, he isn't worth it! (she says as she stands up brushing her skirt off)

 

KATHY: Well a man like that just isn't good enough, If he's got the nerve to cheat! He aint got the nerve to keep! (Adressing the audience)

 

KATHY walks to the sofa where she sits down and begins to cry again.

 

(Anita, comes running in wearing a face mask and dressing gown after hearing kathy cry)

 

ANITA: Kathy? Kathy? That is you isn't it? (Kathy sobs, cucumber drops from Anita's eyes) It is you! What's the matter Kath?

 

KATHY: It's Leo, he's gone and done it again!

 

ANITA: Why are you crying then? I told you he's done it once, he'll do it again.

 

KATHY: Yes, yes I know I should of listened! But I didn't I never listen.

 

ANITA: Well at least you can get something right.

 

KATHY: Not funny Anita.

 

ANITA: Who said it was meant to be, anyway who said you need a man in your life anyway? Look at me (whilst pointing towards her self) I'm perfectly fine and what man is in sight?!

 

KATHY: But that's you Anita no one's ever going to be able to keep hold of you.

 

ANITA: Exactly and why is that? Cause I don't let 'em.

 

KATHY: I wish I was like you!

 

ANITA: (jokely) Doesn't every one? haha.

 

 

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
review :)



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on July 26, 2011
Last Updated on July 30, 2011
Previous Versions

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie