Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by Mima2
"

However you spell that. xP

"

 

~Prologue~
 
            “Jessie! Don’t chase me!” cried Alicia Keys, Jessie Albertson’s best friend. They were chasing each other in the dusty old attic of Alicia’s house. Alicia was holding up a picture of Drake Bell, one of her loved celebrities.
            “I just want to see, Alli!” Jessie fibbed.
            Alli didn’t believe her. “No!” And she tripped over a box.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            “Are you okay, Alli?” Jessie asked her friend as she helped her up.
            “I don’t know,” Alli mumbled. She looked at the obstacle behind her. It was a dirty red box marked as “Keepsake – Don’t Touch”.
            “Let’s look inside,” Jessie whispered. Alli shook her head.
            “No! Can’t you read, Jessie? It clearly says, ‘Don’t Touch.’ It could be something valuable!”
            “I don’t care.” And Jessie opened the box, sneezing. Inside of it was a diary. A dusty diary, too. And it said, ‘The Diaries of Mima Itachi’.
            “Who’s Mima?”
            “Do you except me to know, Jess?” Carefully picking it up, Alli went downstairs and showed it to Ma.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            “Where did you get that, young lady?!” Mrs. Keys cried.
            “Told ya,” Alli teased to Jessie.
            “Excuse me, ma’am, but who is Mima Itachi?” Jessie asked.
            “None of your business, young lady!” Mrs. Keys snapped.
            She says ‘young lady’ too much, Alli thought to herself.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            When Alli’s father got home, he told Alli if she could come down and talk with him in the kitchen for a while.
            “I can tell you who Mima Itachi is,” he said. “Wait here.” He came back with another dusty box from the attic, opened it, and took out a picture.
            “Is this...?”
            “Yes, it is.” It was a curly pink-haired woman with chibi eyes and an icing-pink café dress. She looked like she came from Japan. “Mima Itachi is your great grandmother, and she comes from Tokyo.”
            Alli was hit from a bolt of blue.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            The next day, Jessie came over again. They decided to check out the old journal again.
            “Didn’t your Mom say not to see it?” Jessie asked, puzzled.
            “Thanks to Dad, I can.” Alli blew away the moths, just so they wouldn’t chew on the delicate paper.
            But then, a small pink swirl emerged from the diary. The two girls were sucked in.
            And they landed in a new world, with a different look.
~END OF PROLOGUE~


© 2008 Mima2


Author's Note

Mima2
I hope you liked it! x]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on March 4, 2008


Author

Mima2
Mima2

I don't feel like it.



About
Umm...I ROCK. more..

Writing