The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by Mirandah Black
"

What will happen to these characters? Who are they? Why this fate?

"
It was the most happiest time of the year, but yet I felt empty. I was one of the most happiest kid's till that day...oh how i dreaded that day... 
As a young boy, I was already taller then my family. I went to school with everyone's eyes looking with disgust. In my mother's eyes i was the handsomest boy in all London, when father was at work mother would teach me how to be a proper gentlemen. Father hated seeing me in his top hat, white gloves, and his fancy shirt and pants followed by my black shoes. My father was the second tallest in the house. He didn't look like he really cared for me, all though he did love my mother. He normally just sits around babbling on about whats wrong with the world. I went into my room, I loved my room...so quiet...so peaceful... I walked over to my bed then crawled into my bed. I laid there for about five minutes just wondering what was it like before i came around. My eyes felt heavy.... Yes....Deep slumber awaited me...
Four hours later, I  woke by yelling and screaming... Where my parents fighting? I clenched my fist... Who has the guts to make my mother cry? I sprung out of my bed furious as ever. I opened the door, flung myself to the middle of the fight and made sure i was protecting my mother. It was my father... He Held a knife just stained with blood...I quickly look over to mother she held her left hand over her right arm...Yet I stood in front of her protecting who I loved...Father held the knife and smiled how i hated his smile...Mother soon whispered "His soul belongs to the devil.." Some how father heard, he flung himself at my mother and I, as i stood my heart pounding...seems all of time its self has paused.


© 2012 Mirandah Black


Author's Note

Mirandah Black
More to come families sides. Please give good feedback, I'll answer any questions. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow, great work

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mirandah Black

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 17, 2012
Last Updated on July 17, 2012
Tags: Beginning, chapter one, Why is this happening?


Author

Mirandah Black
Mirandah Black

GreenBay, WI



About
I like to write read draw and play video games i have a lot to do but i really want to have a dream job of either becoming an artist or an author of a book :) more..

Writing