Chapter One: Keep Running

Chapter One: Keep Running

A Chapter by Minnow
"

This chapter is focused around Victoria's life as a Half-Vampire.

"

         I sped down the alley way with my black cowl covering my face and my white satchel slung over my shoulder.

          My life hadn't changed much in the last 300-400 years of my life. I was born sometime in the 1600's and let me tell you staying hidden back then was much easier then staying hidden now. Now they have their metal detectors and people everywhere. I could pass for human if I wanted to but their food is digusting! Anyways my name is Victoria, my mother was human but  she died giving birth to me, her name was Lily Oster. She lived in a small lonely area in North America in the mid 1600's. She didn't like other people much and grew her own food, built her own house, and dug her own well. She met my father one day while she was having a midnight walk, he was hunting. They fell in love and my father left when he found out my mother was pregnant.

          I lived in my mothers house after she died for 200 years, I hunted those who wandered into the woods, and I was miserable. The humans had been cutting into woods that surronded me for about 150 years when I started to get nervous. After another 50 years I decided that they were to close to my territory and I set off to find my father. I had been pondering whether I should go find him since my mother died and I finally decided I should. That's when I started eating human food. To me it's disgusting but it's better than being a  mindless monster.

         So here I am running down any alley way. Faster than any human can run. I had spotted a slightly overwieght man and a man that could have been the first mans twin if he had gained some weight, about two minutes ago and he gave me the creeps. I heard him say something when I ran but I didn't stop to make sense of it.

          I could here them now. Running towards me on studded boots. I decided to take a chance and turned. Drawing back my teeth and showing my fangs.

            "Hey look Earl! This one's a fighter!" The overweight man guwwafed loudly to the skinny man.

           "Come 'ere p***y cat." The man called Earl snapped his fingers. "Come give daddy a kiss."

            They were only a few feet away from me now. I said in a clear crisp voice. "Come no closer Mortal. You do not want your last seconds with me."

             "Fiesty little kitty isn't? We're gonna have some fun tonight. Eh Fred?" Earl looked back at Fred and laughed.

               I took my chance and leaped forward. I sank my fangs in Earl's neck and he howled. After a few minutes i dropped Earl's body to the ground.

                "Ahhh..." I sighed. Blood was streaming off the side of my mouth. "Best meal I've had in a long time." I looked at Fred's white face. 

                 "You-Your a v-vampire?" Fred stuttered.

                   "Half-Vampire actually." I said cheerfully and threw back my hood reveling bloodred eyes and dirty blond hair. "Run!"

                    Fred took off like a rocket down another alley. I stood proud and tall, laughing at him.  

 



© 2010 Minnow


Author's Note

Minnow
Well I fnally published this hope people like it. leave a comment if you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on August 25, 2009
Last Updated on June 2, 2010


Author

Minnow
Minnow

About
I have loved book al my life and someday I wish to be come a writer. My favorite author is Erin Hunter. Please read my books and comment on them! If you don't like my books than say so and I can try a.. more..

Writing
Cats Cats

A Poem by Minnow


Beauty Beauty

A Poem by Minnow