A letter to you

A letter to you

A Story by Minty


I see you, every day, in the morning light. Your beautiful face glowing brighter than the sun but you seem to be different now. Your tresses gently swaying around about shoulders. How i wish i can hold you now, in a tight embrace and never let go of you, not in a million years. Now i'm empty, longing for the lost feeling of yours. I remember buying a bracelet for you , i wanted to surprise you. But that couldn't happen. I hope you'll find it. I hope you'll like it. The tickets which i bought for us are on my table, pack those bags and go on for it. With or without me. Do you remember how much you love the sunsets? The blue sky covered with crimson red here and there. The way you blabber about it. You'll get to see a beautiful one here.
I wish i could give you all that you want but i can't. The one thing i'll regret the most is leaving you there, on the aisle. With tears in your eyes.
I remember, you were on your knees begging me to come back, come back to you. Your tears blinded you from accepting the truth. I was gone. Away from your life but you dint give up, you were screaming my name again and again till your body gave up and you collapsed.
A day later i see you in black. My heart ached when i saw your glowing face not so glowing. Maskara mixed with tears running down your face causing black stripes on your now pale skin.
You cry aloud and curse me for leaving you. I deserve that but i didnt want to hurt you, i didnt want to leave you. I wanted us to be together.
All that's left are memories of the past. I want to tell you how much i love you and how i always will. But girl, you have to move on now. I'm gone. It's been months since i've met you. No matter how much i want to be with you ,i cant.
I remember you telling me about a photo shoot in rome. You should consider the job. I hope you'll atleast think about it now.
I'm sorry for the mess i created kat.
I never meant to hurt you. You can stop visiting me now, you can stop bringing me flowers. You can stop searching for me in every corner. I'll always be there.. With you.. Watching from a distance. I'll never let go of you..but you need to.
It's time to say good bye kat. Good bye love.

With love,
A.

© 2013 Minty


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice story is it dedicated to anyone special not that it matter but it was well written and i liked the flow

Posted 10 Years Ago


Minty

10 Years Ago

Thanks :) no its just a write.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 24, 2013
Last Updated on October 24, 2013
Tags: Letter, good-bye note.

Author

Minty
Minty

Hyderabad, India



About
I've been through fire and rain Critisism and blame try to pull me down but i rise again Shattered and broken ... I gather all the peices of my heart.. I've sworn to myself i'd never fall apart... more..

Writing
~Poem ~Poem

A Poem by Minty


Nyctophiliac Nyctophiliac

A Poem by Minty