Mistrial

Mistrial

A Story by Mip/John K. Brierley
"

A random short story in the life of August Caeser.

"
This is August Caeser's first story so here ya go. Description time.
August was born in the dimension Strabo, on Earth. Her mother was a dictator who went by the name Julia Caeser and was named the female version of Augustus. Through mysterious circumstances, August disappeared while her mother's worldwide dictatorship ended while Jacob was just randomly there singing Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. Nothing has been proven except Jacob was there but rumors say August destroyed her mother's rule with math, her own falsified spoiledness to get the items she needed, and a rebel leader hidden in her former home known as Simple. He was the chef. None of this is confirmed but widely believed due to her various achievements after this.
At 15, she had defeated Jacob Deatrix after a heated argument by predicting where he'd be and putting several bullets and a knife through his skull.
At 16, she broke out of the most high tech, secure, and overmanned prison in the unimensions. (She was caught by the vampire bounty hunter Daniel Williams. Her crimes were espionage and stealing over a billion credits worth of items.)
At 17, she was a general in the rebel army on her former home and won against the previous but corrupt rebels.
She often dresses in various outfits of red and black with hidden images within it. Her original outfit was a series of lines that when put together, was her giving you double birds.
Her skills are extreme accuracy, intelligence to the point to where she can calculate where an object will hit within the second she sees the object, and ultimate stealth.
She has never been caught because of her own mistakes.
Her normal equipment is two colt revolvers of various designs, all red and black, one black iron knife with a red hilt and grip, grappling hook, two emp grenades, a small phone she made herself that acts as more of a laptop than a phone, she uses it to hack but Lilith will tell you she's on Facebook more than she is hacking on the job, and one unbreakable lock pick taken from a myth known as the skeleton key.
She is a young black women with long blonde straightened hair, rather large curves she uses to seduce and deceive, and a fashion sense that consists only of red and black.
Let the story begin. Enjoy.
- -------------------------
"Today we will be testing the no walls mod. This is a gun that is capable of shooting through walls and should stop when it hits flesh or flies for a mile."
An interesting device. It's such a shame it'll be mine soon. Then I'll sell it for a nice price. I wish this'll take a while to explain, just for those potential readers. Finding short stories about Jacob online awhile confirmed the Destiny recording our lives and showing the world our most amazing stories.
So I'm gonna do you guys a favor and explain in detail what's going to happen in over 15 seconds. That should be a few pages right? At least enough for a short story.
It begins with the gun itself. I messed with it a bit and it will now shoot three centimeters to the left landing in man's shoulder. That will be my distraction.
Then I will activate a small explosion underneath the stage. That will cause the man holding the gun to drop it down into the hole. The combination of injuring a man and an explosion will overwhelm him easily.
I have my girl Lilith down there as the driver with Jacob down there as security.
Jacob believes this is too dangerous a weapon and has paid me to get it, it's worth, and the tools needed to destroy any millimeter of evidence it ever existed.
Then a smoke bomb activates and covers their escape.
Then I leave being known simply as a confused witness.
I feel this is still kinda short.
While this unfolds I think I'll relate how I messed with the gun.
It was hidden in a rather high tech place, security wise.
But as with most places, there was barely anything in the vents. A few lasers easily disabled.
They never learn.
When I found it, it was easy to adjust it to miss. Combined with the seating chart, I chose some alien singer as the man getting shot.
...
Yeah, this doesn't help. Should've done a 40 second plan.
.................
Apologies for the shorter stories, I'm focusing on my novel right now. Hope you enjoyed.
I also published this on newgrounds a bit ago and forgot to post it on here. Also, solved the dilemma with the black lettering. Just have to use paste as plain text. Go me!

© 2014 Mip/John K. Brierley


Author's Note

Mip/John K. Brierley
Hope you enjoyed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on September 3, 2014
Last Updated on September 3, 2014
Tags: August Caeser, Unimensions

Author

Mip/John K. Brierley
Mip/John K. Brierley

Deadville, IL



About
I'm a writer with big ideas and no motivation to put them down. Hopefully you don't mind younger me's writing cause compared to current me's, it's ramen noodles. more..

Writing