The Unimensions Warriors Tournament Part 1

The Unimensions Warriors Tournament Part 1

A Story by Mip/John K. Brierley
"

It's a epic tournament to find the ultimate warrior in all the dimensions of the unimensions.

"
This is a pure action scene between Jacob Deatrix and various things. Jacob is pretty badass, for those of you that haven't read my stories yet. For a detailed description of him, I recommend going to writerscafe.org, looking up Mip/John K. Brierley and reading character descriptions, or previous stories featuring Jacob Deatrix.
Let us begin!
- --------------------------

"Hello everyone and welcome to the annual Unimensional Warriors Tournament, with your host, John Williams, and my partner in crime for this tournament, Lucius Dehaviell, the Satanic Seducer! How's it going Lucius?"

"It's going pretty good, I'm ready to watch people get their asses handed to them."

"Now Lucius, you know thanks to technology, all of these battles are to the death right?"

"Yeah, you're healing dome is amazing. When it falls, it heals all wounds in the dome area and even brings people back to life. It's incredible, a amazing mix of magic and science."

"Yes. Now our first match close to being underway, let's review tonights combatants. Our first contestant is Clint To The Brink, strange name, even for a title given by the people."

"Agreed, it is extremely weird. What's he look like?"

"Let me show you."

John picks up the contestants information and tosses it into the table in front of the two. It's absorbed by the table and Clint's image is seen in 3-D hologram imaging along with his information being spoken by a emotionless voice.
Clint looks like a cowboy mixed with a raptor who has a bad case of scarring.

"Clint To The Brink as in the Brink of Suicide because of his near suicidal tactics ranging from using minefields as escape routes when outgunned to running at his enemies when they're in tanks and commandeering one and killing them all, this man in insane. He is a skilled gunfighter and the only magic he knows is healing magic, which makes him near unstoppable on the field for his spell "Constant Regret" where he heals constantly almost as fast as a Sin Angel. His weaponry in this tournament is his trusted revolvers which fire incendiary bullets, a diamond serrated knife, and a few rings stored with energy for large amounts of healing. He has enough rings to be able to die a total of 9000 times and come back, but for this tournament he has only 4 per round."

"That's one tough cookie." Lucius remarks.

"Indeed but the next one is the unimension's new golden child, Jacob Deatrix, The Ultimate Badass! You're good friends with Jacob aren't you?"

"Yeah, and if I wasn't around he'd blow everything up in the process of killing his current mark."

"He's a sociopath then?"

"No, he's an idiot who believes being badass is the only way of life."

"So...superhero complex?"

"Bingo. Let's hear what the robot has to say," Lucius says, reaching back and grabbing his information and tossing it into the table.
Jacob's 3-D hologram appears, and the audience all 'awwww' at Jacob's beautiful green eyes, not disturbed by the hologram's soulless projection of him. Jacob has long black hair down to his shoulder's, pale white skin, and wears all black, from his strange shoulder decorations that are holsters for his pistols, to his combat boots. He wears a black trenchcoat, black shirt advertising Madness Combat underneath that, black jeans, and black combat boots. He has a large holster for his greatsword on his back and a hidden sheath for his katana in his jacket.

"Jacob Deatrix, The Ultimate Badass. He has a condition that enhances his general stats greatly when he has adrenaline in his system and he keeps 1.8% of all stat boosts. He can at the moment, without adrenaline, pick up a car, run a mile in 23 seconds, shoot an apple off a moving bird 300 meters away, and hack the NSA of the dimension Securitus in 3 minutes and 47 seconds while projecting a gif of him dancing to Nerd Rage on all hacked devices. He has to use restraining magic to be able to not break everything, or move faster than everything in the unimensions. He is extremely skilled with magic, particularly with elemental, mixing fire, ice, and lightning into devastating combos. He uses various summons from the Final Fantasy series as trigger words for his magic. His skill in hand-to-hand combat is ranked 15th in the entire unimensions, in greatsword skills, he is 23rd, in katana skills, he is 9th, and in duel pistols, he is 13th. In magic, he doesn't reach the top 100 due to his skills being focused being rather narrow and considered by most to be used to enhance his attacks rather than to be used as a weapon, given exception to his fire, ice, and thunder magic.
His equipment for this tournament are two desert eagles equipped with autoreloaders, and the bullets being used in this tournament being iron, silver, and missiles. Jacob is famed for using missiles to light his cigarettes in combat.
He also has a MCGS, or a motorcycle to greatsword morphblade, a onyx katana, and a trenchcoat with 400 pounds of magicked steel kept between two layers of leather for protection, even though his natural ability has increased his durability to the point of bullets bouncing off of him. All of his stats except endurance and intelligence have been lowered to stats that all opponents can handle, though not with ease."

"Is this all true?" John asks, impressed.

"Not the magic part. That's out of date. On combat magic, Jacob is 2nd."

"Whose 1st?"

"Last year's runner up, Fiona Hecate."

A blast sounds through the sky.

"I'm John Williams, and let the tournament begin!"
- --------------------------

I've been sitting here too long. This guy should be a piece of cake for the ultimate badass.
The gate opens up.
Why'd they have to copy the Colosseum, it's so unoriginal.
I draw my MCGS, Soulsalax, and Liberty, my left pistol, and enter the arena.
And there's the lizard cowboy, Rango. I mean Clint.

"The fight begins in 10...9...8...7..."

"May the best man win!" I yell across the arena.

"Go f**k yourself."

"5...4...3...2...1...Fight!"

"I'm gonna f**k you up!"

I run at him as fast I can, firing as I do. I throw Soulsalax at him and dodge a bullet in the process. As he's dodging my sword, I pull out my other pistol and fire at him double time.
He fires back and runs to a pillar for cover.

"Shivan Icebreaker!"

I form a giant ice block in front of me and kick it through that pillar.
He doesn't jump out of the way. Is he crushed? Where is he?
I take a few steps to avoid the pillar and realize what he did.
He jumped on the pillar as it was falling and is coming right for me.
I run along the pillar and hear gunshots. I narrowly dodge them with a flip and fire back before hitting the ground. I jump up 20 feet to land on the still falling pillar and fire at Clint. He fires back, not even bothering to dodge my bullets, just taking them, and why wouldn't he? He has 3 lives left after this.
I pull out Katayana, my katana, and slice his bullets out of the air as I run at him. When I reach him I jump up and dropkick him into the pillar across from us, breaking it with his corpse.
He's going to be healing for a second, better go grab Soulsalax.
I jump off just as the pillar hits the ground and run over to Soulsalax and put it back in it's sheath.

"To the Brink!"

I turn around and see Clint running at me, his eyes red with hatred.
I can see the magic around him. He must've used his remaining lives to power himself up after realizing extra lives don't mean s**t against me.

"Heaven or Hell!" I roar, dropping my weapons and charging.

We meet in the middle in a grapple. We're equals now in strength, but in durability...
I knee him in the stomach then jump out of the grapple, coming back with a combo I call Badass Finish.
Two punches from the left to the jaw, one right to the stomach, Gatling gun punches to the gut, one right haymaker right to the face, back up, run forward, jump up in the air, spin sideways and finish him with a in-the-air barrel heel kick to the ground, shattering his skull.
I walk away and pick up my weapons, putting them away.

"We're not done." Clint says, standing fully healed.

"I've already won, you might as well shoot yourself and end it."

"I have one more move."

"What's that?"

I'm hit from behind and launched into him, and receive a kick to the face into a pillar.
I stand up and spit blood, and look at Clint.
There's red eyes and white eyes.

"You made a double that's stronger than you."

"Much easier than wasting a life. I can make multiples of him."

Two walk out from the original red eyes.

"Well, it ends in a few minutes anyway."

I pull out Katayana and Soulsalax and smile. They charge at me at once.
I spin around, slicing them in half with Soulsalax and charging Clint, the fear in his eyes evident.
"This is the end!"

I slice him in half with Katayana then kick each half into a separate wall and spear each half with a sword.

"I'm done playing with you child. Learn how to fight then come talk to me."

"Jacob Deatrix is the winner." The soulless robot says.

© 2014 Mip/John K. Brierley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on October 5, 2014
Last Updated on October 5, 2014
Tags: Unimensions, Jacob Deatrix, Lucius Dehaviel

Author

Mip/John K. Brierley
Mip/John K. Brierley

Deadville, IL



About
I'm a writer with big ideas and no motivation to put them down. Hopefully you don't mind younger me's writing cause compared to current me's, it's ramen noodles. more..

Writing