Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 5

Foreign Love Affair- Ch. 5

A Chapter by icefairy88

I awoke feeling much better than when I had drifted off to sleep. I told myself I was no longer going to be obsessing over…well, you know who. I got all ready for school, feeling pretty good about myself. I kept telling myself that today was going to be a great day. I hopped into my car, and was relieved when it started automatically. Usually it studders and spurs before it actually gets going, but luckily it started right up. Hopefully a sign that my great day was off to a nice start. I arrived at school, parked, and headed inside. I ran into Elise and she gushed about the current guy she had a crush on. I listened politely, half paying attention. Before I knew it, the bell had rung, signaling 5 minutes until first period started. Elise and I headed off to our class, and took our seat right as the starting bell rung.


“Welcome, class! Today we’ll be learning about….” The teacher trailed off, going on a rant about how much she loved this next lesson. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and sent a text to Elise.


Addie: Mehh, I’m so boreddddd


I waitied for a reply.


Elise: Me too :(

As I was typing a response, the intercom came on and announced that I should see the principal immediately.


Elise: WTF did you do?!


I quickly walked down the hallways, towards the principal’s office. What did I do?


Addie: I have no idea…


I entered the office, was instructed by the secretary to have a seat, and that the Principal would be with me shortly. I sat down and waited for what seemed like hours, when a boy walked in. I didn’t look up, not really caring who it was. I listened to him talk to the secretary, hearing bits of their conversation.


“…Exchange student…”


“I know sir, but…”


“…didn’t know, honestly..”


“….i believe you, but there are still repercussions…”


Whatever the guy did, he sounded like he was in a good amount of trouble.


“nikoli, please just have a seat. The principal will be with you shortly.”


The boy sat down next to me, so I decided it was best that I look up to see who this person was.

I lifted my head, and was surprised to see accent boy sitting right next to me.



© 2012 icefairy88


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012
Tags: Foreign, love, affair, teen, romance, school