Bentley Club

Bentley Club

A Story by Misha864
"

I plan to issue 30,072 parts of this story. Its the first one!

"
The story takes place in a big and rich mansion of the president of its own country Mr. Ball. He created his own country many decades ago though its not enormous like Russia is and its not so powerful as USA are. Mr. Ball is very fat and tall which makes him look like a huge bear.
He has his wife, 3 sons : Pepe(14 years old), Ned(20) and Gex(8) and a daughter - Molly(18).
The story begins with Mr. Ball being in a hurry. Their big family is going to have a rest in their villa in Monaco.In addition, Otto's and Jeofrey's families are going, too and the place of gathering is this big mansion. Mr.Ball is waiting for them that's why he is awake since 7 o'clock in the morning. Otto and Jeoffrey are his close friends, Otto is a successful and famous  banker, a millionaire and Dolce&Gabbana fancier, Jeoffrey comes from one of the richest noble families of Switzerland, extremely rich and kind, sometimes even silly.

At 8-17 o'clock  Mr.Ball is entering Pepe's large bedroom. Pepe is sleeping.

Mr.Ball: Pepe, how are you? Having good time in this warm bed. right?

Pepe: Yeah, daddy...Kinda...

Mr.Ball: Then get out of here! Get up immediately, lazy a*s!

Pepe: I don't want to...Just a second...

Mr.Ball: I told you immediately! Otherwise, I will eat your breakfast! Get your lazy a*s up!

Pepe: Okay, but please, leave my room!

Mr.Ball: Somebody is willing to taste my belt right now!

Pepe: I am going to get up right now, Dad! Please leave my room!

Mr.Ball: What if I do this thing!

Mr. Ball pulled the blanket off Pepe with the power and anger. Pepe appeared to have been absolutely naked under it. Mr.Ball made a face of both indignation and disappointment.

Mr.Ball: Are you again into it?

Pepe: I am not...please, father...Aaaaaaah...

Mr.Ball: Look! I don't mind your lying with a girl in such a way! But why do you do it with yourself? Someone hurt you?

Pepe is silently taking on his underwear.

Mr.Ball: You have absolutely no access to the Internet the next week! And give me all your magazines that you have hidden from me!

Pepe: Ok...

He pulled out one of the shelves in his bookcase and carefully took out some of them. Suddenly Mr. Ball's phone rang.

Mr.Ball: Yes??...Agh...That's not a problem actually...Yeah...I'll get Jhonny come for you if you...Yes, yes...Just give me the address and something to eat...Yeah, just a joke...Look...

With this words he left Pepe's room.

Pepe took his underwear on and sat on his bed with his hands on his forehead...He has been sitting for 10 minutes, 20, 30...sometimes only glancing at the big window in his bedroom. His motions are slow as though his muscles atrophied...He tried to get up from the bed and get a walk around the room and bumped into the computer table with his leg...So hard. Poor little guy.

Ned is awake lying in his bed and smoking blunts. He has kilogramms of gold on him as usually and it seems that he sleeps with it on him, too. He is very thin and sunburnt and looks like a hot-dog sausage. His hair is blond but you can rarely see this as he (for no significant reason) wears Santa Claus cap. Fantastically lazy and drugs addicted, he has the hatred for labor and everything concerning this and likes royal parties, expensive brands and cars.

Ned: Agh...What time is this? 10-23...Omg! I am too early today! I can stay lying in bed for 1 hour as minimum...

The door is opened noisily and widely. That's their maid, Melissa, is entering the room patiently not knowing that Ned is in bed still. For real, its almost half eleven, no man is sleeping in such a late hour. Then she turned her head in Ned's direction and got confused.

Melissa: Oh my God! I am begging your pardon!

Ned: You have to! Don't you remember what I told you last week? Don't you?

Melissa: I don't! I am so sorry!

Ned: I told you never to enter my room with such a harsh look! You have so much of cloth on you! Don't you remember my asking you visiting my appartment with only underwear on you??

Melissa is starring at him with a great combination of comprehension and confusion in her eyes. She answered nothing.

Ned: Go ahead. Take the unnecesary things off and tried to come in again. Go ahead, go ahead.

Melissa silently left the room and closed the door. There were the sounds of romping from behind, then she went in with only underwear and brassiere on her and got down to her work in the same way - silently and obediently.

Ned: Yeah...Who is this idiot who created women underwear, tell me? Women don't need them! They say that people would lose their moral and ethic but I think that if you, women, commence to get your rides and walks around the cities, clubs and schools absolutely naked the temptation to tear the cloth off you to see what you conceal under it would disappear. In other words, noone will ever ravish you as everybody sees the beauty of your body anytime and anywhere without it! Am I right?

Melissa sneezed.

Ned: Yes, I am right! Absolutely! Bless you!

Melissa: Thank you.

The door is opened again and Pepe is entering the room with only underwear on him.

Ned: Oh my goodness! If I ask this nun to take her cloth off she gets offended and turns into furniture for the rest of the day but this guy does it without even asking! How the hell, Pepe!

Pepe: I am here just for two minutes.

Ned: Hi!

Pepe: Morning. Wanna play?

While talking Pepe periodically glancing on Melissa's working. It's clear, that he is trying not to reveal his craze and passion.

Ned: Play what?

Pepe: The game we played yesterday. Don't you know?

Ned: Now take your words back, rethink them and say them again.

Pepe: Why?

Ned: We are going to Monaco today, did you forget about it?

Pepe: I know. But we still have half an hour for this.

Ned: I am not even able to get done with the toilet for half and hour...Hahah!

Pepe: Please!

Ned: Better spend this time on getting yourself dressed. Play with Gex, I don't feel like doing it.

Pepe: He is somehow sitting on the sofa watching Tv and crying...And he is a total dweeb in this game! Please, play me, man!

Ned: I told you I was not going to do that.

Pepe: Thank you very much! Tell me how to get into the core folder with this game then!

Ned: Somewhere on the local disk...Pepe, leave me alone.

There are noises of the steps and talking. Someone is going upstairs.

Pepe: Open your windows, it stinks horridly here!

Ned: I don't know, Pepe...Before your coming, everything was quite pleasant. Get a bath!

Pepe: You heard the new song of Crazy Splash Sex? Its awesome.

Mr.Ball is arriving and entering the room with Otto, a banker if you, my dear reader, remember.

Mr.Ball: Pepe! What the hell are you doing? Take your pants on!

Then he saw Melissa being almost naked, too. Melissa was very surprised to see Mr.Ball and Mr.Otto there. It is the second time when she gets confused for this morning. Crazy day.

Mr.Ball: Who allowed you going like this?

Otto: Morning, guys.

Ned, Pepe: Morning.

Melissa blankly looked at Ned but didn't manage to utter a word, to even produce a sound. She turned to Ned then back to Mr.Ball.

Mr.Ball: I am waiting for you in my office! Get out of here! Immediately!

Melissa quickly took her things and rushed to the door, but Mr.Ball grabbed her hand and stopped her.

Mr.Ball: Don't you really understand the way your look impresses my son Pepe?? I am waiting for you in my office! We will have a talk about your salary. You got it?

Ned laughs. Melissa is running she doesn't know where almost crying.

Otto: You are a little angry today, aren't you. Haven't your toothpaste tasted nice today?

Mr.Ball: No! I ordered the toothpaste with the flavor of Louisianna pasta with chicken!

Otto: Cool! As for me, I ordered to make mine with flavor of moon cheese. Now I directed the astronaut straight to the moon.

Mr.Ball: Oh yeah? You got your own space group?

Otto: I sent my wife with them! If Im not going to get the cheese for my toothpaste I will get the life of the bachelor at least! Yaapie!

Mr.Ball: Pepe! You are still staying here! I told you! Go and get dressed!

Ned: Otto, did you bring Amanda with you?

Otto: She will be here in a moment.

Ned: I'll get a bath.

Mr.Ball: Otto, we going to have our cups of coffee, right?

Otto: I appreciate this!

Mr.Ball and Otto went to the 2nd floor, to the kitchen. Pepe went back to his room to get dressed. The third floor has got thoroughly cleaned up. There were no sounds around except the sounds of the shower bath and Melissa's crying. The end of PART 1.

© 2014 Misha864


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
yeah, its good but it was a tiny bit confusing at some parts, but for the most part i like it and cant wait to read more of it

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 12, 2014

Author

Misha864
Misha864

Hollywood, FL



About
American from Russia ;)) more..

Writing