Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by MissMushyy

Flashing back to 2005, Tony remembers Abby’s crazed lab assistant as if it only happened yesterday and how he attempted to frame him for killing and severing a woman’s legs, which he almost succeeded in, if it wasn’t for Gibbs and the team trying their hardest to not send Tony to prison.

Also how Chip had threatened Abby with a knife when she got to close to finding out who was framing Tony. If Director Shepard didn’t get that file on a Medical Examiner that Tony had got fired Gibbs wouldn’t have known that it was Chip and then who knows what would have happened with Abby. Thankfully Abby had already overpowered Chip before Gibbs and the team had got down to her lab.

Looking at the picture in the black Ops file again, Tony was completely gobsmacked that it was Abby. All he could think of was ‘Abs wouldn’t do that, this is wrong.’ But how could it be wrong? It was a file that the new SecNav had.

“Sir, are you sure your information is correct and reliable?” Tony asked in a concerning manner.

“Tony, I assure you this information is from the best specialists I know and they never make a mistake.” SecNav replied with such assurance so much that it was making Tony have second thoughts on whether Abby would betray Gibbs like that by getting the Navy’s secrets and selling them on to people who could possibly use that information to assassinate the president.

“Can I possibly put an idea forward Sir, that Abby is being framed for this, I know her and she wouldn’t betray Gibbs or the USMC like that.”

“I am fairly sure that if this Abby was being framed for getting the nation’s secrets and selling them on the specialists would have picked up on that, I’m sorry Tony, but it looks fairly certain that Abby has been selling classified documents.”SecNav replied with tone that suggests that he is fed up of Tony already and it was first day being SecNav.

The private meeting ended, with Tony still in a daze at what is happening, He couldn’t let SecNav down but at the same time he was sure that SecNav has gotten his information wrong. Tony went down to the bullpen with file still in hand and sat at his desk just staring at the file which was now neatly placed in front of his computer screen.

“You all right, Tony?” Ziva asked politely yet concerned enough to stop tracing a phone number on their latest case to catch a petty officer that put a fellow petty officer in Bethesda in a coma.

“Yeah, Yeah, I’m fine, why wouldn’t I be? Where’s the boss man?  I need to speak with him urgently, it can’t wait.” Tony replied with an anxious tone, still staring at the file.

“Behind you. What do you need to talk to me about Tony?” Gibbs said in his usual tone, whilst moving back towards his desk to pick up a file.

“Boss, um can I talk to you in private please? Like in the elevator?” Tony said happier, standing up and grabbing the file off his desk and walking to towards the elevator.



© 2011 MissMushyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on July 29, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

MissMushyy
MissMushyy

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by MissMushyy