A few months ago I said..

A few months ago I said..

A Story by TillingBuckle50

I am in a recovery room. Confined to bed and window watching. Mozart the trusty teddy keeps me company. Even though he doesn't move or talk, his presence is still comforting.
Sometimes I still talk to M on my phone... he will never come to see me anymore though. I think he's bored of me.
He says he's busy at work, cleaning planes and loading baggage. I remember when he would show me things he found, that had been lost or forgotten around the airport. The metal suitcase tags... I remember drawing on eachothers backs with marker, sitting in our underwear. Walks through the cemetery by our place, us so reverent and still and aware of our life.
But who am I to find love in those moments really.
A lost girl with a cute name.
My type always makes mistakes.
And we never stop talking. 
We fall for boys with big blue eyes who drive fast cars and like to tell us what to do. 
Who to be. 
How to feel
F**k it all.

© 2013 TillingBuckle50


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

First of all I love that your teddy is named Mozart :P How cool is that.
The thought process of this piece makes me wander with the author to places of her past, seen good days but the bitter catch up fast.. A few months ago you said "F**k it all." I want to know how you feel now, this demands a new chapter, a continuation of a great piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Thanks Kee! I shall try to keep you updated for sure. Good luck keeping up with my moodswings though. Oh and Mozart says thanks, he likes the name Keegan too. Lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


First of all I love that your teddy is named Mozart :P How cool is that.
The thought process of this piece makes me wander with the author to places of her past, seen good days but the bitter catch up fast.. A few months ago you said "F**k it all." I want to know how you feel now, this demands a new chapter, a continuation of a great piece.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2013
Tags: love, pain, kiss, life, breath

Author

TillingBuckle50
TillingBuckle50

BC, Canada



About
I'm 21 years old, female. I'm either too smart or too stupid to understand what's going on. The jury is still out. more..

Writing
Dear D Dear D

A Story by TillingBuckle50