Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Mizu Umiarashi
"

How it all started...

"

It was dark. It was always dark in the Kage Realm, home to the Kage Pokemon that inhabited it. Kage Pokemon; as others had dubbed them, were born from the negative thoughts and actions of their light counterparts.


At first there was peace. The two worlds had never collided and therefore, neither knew the other even existed. Of course the peace did not last forever. None are sure how it happened, but a Kage Pokemon somehow found its way into the Hikari Realm. The Pokemon immediately reported its discoveries to the Master of the Kage Realm, Kage Arceus, known to her subjects as Lord Kurieta.


Kurieta went to see this new place for herself and became jealous of the prosperity of the land and its ruler. The Master of the Kage Realm declared war on by attack the Pokemon League Indigo Stadium with an overwhelming force. There were no survivors. The message was clear, surrender or be conquered by force. The Hikari Realm, foolishly, chose to fight, but with great consequences. The extinction of the human race.


During the centuries of war, their numbers had been steadily dwindling. It had been Kurieta who'd finally finished off the pathetic species. It had been a marvelous sight to behold. The Master of the Kage was very proud of the show she had put on, the burning of the Black Flames, burning high, high into the sky. She boasted over her 'victory' over the humans any and every change she was given, and some she wasn't.


Lord Kurieta had hoped that, with the fall of their allies, the Hikari Pokemon would have given up their pointless resistance and surrendered. As it turns out, it only gave them more reason to fight, to avenge their human allies, friends, partners, comrades, family.


And thus, the war continued...



© 2014 Mizu Umiarashi


Author's Note

Mizu Umiarashi
An original Pokemon AU. Please enjoy and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on March 21, 2014
Last Updated on March 27, 2014
Tags: pokemon, fanfiction, AU


Author

Mizu Umiarashi
Mizu Umiarashi

Houston, TX



About
Just a girl with a vivid imagination and not enough time. My writings will vary from fanfictions to original works. Thank you and please enjoy. more..

Writing