Random Writings

Random Writings

A Chapter by Mel

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright. I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more. I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive. I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life seem much bigger. I wish you enough gain your satisfy your wanting. I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final goodbye.

I want it to be inconvient, I want to sacrifice my life for it. I want the kind of love that wakes me up at 3 am, I want love that hurts, love that I have to work for. I want love that tests me, I want the kind of love that is hard to find, and hard to keep and never easy. I want the kind of love where you get hurt. I want love that makes me cry. I want to hold on even if it takes me through my worst nightmare. But most of all I want the kind of love that's worth it.
I WANT LOVE.

A heart filled with love is like a phoenix that no cage can imprison.

Karma, what goes around comes around. Keep your circle positive, say good words, think good thoughts, do good deeds.

If it's meant to be, it will be.

Don't let anyone's ignorance, hate, drama, or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.

True wisdom doesn't force herself on us.... she gently whispers truth in our ear and asks us only to listen.

Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.

Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear. But triumph over it.


© 2017 Mel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on February 28, 2017
Last Updated on February 28, 2017


Author

Mel
Mel

New Orleans, LA



About
I'm 27, I'm a mother and a wife. In my free time, I love to write. I have finally decided to share my writings. I've always kept them private so I'm ready to try something new. more..

Writing
Random Writings Random Writings

A Chapter by Mel


Random Writings Random Writings

A Chapter by Mel


Random Writings Random Writings

A Chapter by Mel