Without hearts!

Without hearts!

A Story by Mo0onlight_UAE
"

Warning: She is your mother today.Tomorrow you will be a father or a mother for your children and they will do as you did.

"

Today, I saw an old woman walk alone and she was holding a stick in her hand. The Black lid on her face. The cover was moistened with water. I stopped a little bit and I went to her. Then I saw her crying a lot and scream very sad voice says " My son .. my son .. I am your mother! ".

 

I told her " Mom Are you okay?". She was screaming and told me " I can not believe that my wife son threw me out of the house!! .. When I knocked the door she told me "Yes What do you want?". " I told her I want to see my son ". Then wife son told me " Abu Ahmed says to you no place for you in the house, because your room now for our daughter". Then my son came and stood behind his wife. Then he told me, "Yes, Mom and if you need something call me Wallah I will help you". I said to myself my son say that what about people! ".

 

She look at her son and her tears shed on her cheek like they were telling him is this a fact!. " I do not want your house or your room, but where your heart!" she told him. " Did not believe that you threw me to any person! Your hand finished my life" She told him.

 

Suddenly said to me, when she was telling her story "My daughter, please do not do that to your parents they feel that they died before their time comes". I wiped her tears and told her " That day will come, that your son will feel that he missed the light of her life ". Then I took her to my home with me and she became live with us. She made our lives happier. I just want to say for her son, "You lost the most beautiful thing in your life, and your children will do the same thing for you, get ready for that".

 

I am very surprised by these people. Where your heart? Are you happy now? Maybe now you are happy, but I promise you, you will be the most people sad at all. Your mom a jewel. She is the oxygen of your life. Can you live without oxygen?.

 

(Do not do that to your parents, if you do not want your children to do that for you!)

© 2013 Mo0onlight_UAE


Author's Note

Mo0onlight_UAE
Wish you liked it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am a Christian. For me, the law is "Honor your mother and your father, that thy days may be long in the land that the Lord your God has given to you."

I am so glad that someone took care of this poor lady, and I think it is very sad that her own son and his wife put her out into the street. Shame on them!! And you are right...their own children will likely do the same to them one day!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Yes there is. In Islam, after God, Prophet Muhammad, your Mom comes in 3 times.. then your Dad, your.. read more
Angel

10 Years Ago

You mean the man in your story. He broke Allah's law, then, about caring for his mother...I'm wonde.. read more
Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Yeah there is. In Islam, he will be punished in his life where they will be held accountable"The God.. read more
The translation is wonderful and it can be understood, no matter what Ocean, Sea, or People. As A Latino Irish American, I felt this in the bones.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words. Hope you always read my writing :)
I don't think English is your first language, but this makes a wonderful read.But your broken English actually put me right in the picture and I felt that I was there. It is true that mothers often get cast out, either metaphorically or for real. And you are right, they are the oxygen of life!


Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

Your right the English isn't the first language. I really liked your words. Thank you so mush :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 29, 2013
Last Updated on August 29, 2013

Author

Mo0onlight_UAE
Mo0onlight_UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Young writer. Speak frankly and express my opinion. Pen helps me to talk about what is inside me :) more..

Writing