What Can Break A Man?

What Can Break A Man?

A Story by Muhammad Ali

What can break a man? Do you know? I do, I went through it all, every single possible thing you could think of... torture, mentally and physically! Even though I was trapped in this tiny little 'box' I experienced it, anger, anxiety, fear... they all grip you tight and show no sign of letting loose. I only wanted to help the sick you know? I can't fight, I don't do all the guns and tanks and heroics, nope, not for me. I came here to the borders, to tend to the wounded and ended up here, our Jeep ran over a minefield and flipped…Only I survived, barely. Now I've been caught and I don’t even know who by... All I know is this box, me in it, lighter and sand... lots of it.


HAPPY THOUGHTS HAPPY THOUGHTS! that's what you tell yourself, to keep you sane, because you can’t read some s****y magazine nor can you put your headphones in and ignore everything, this, was real. The walls of this small box seem like they're closing in on you, you start going insane, making up s**t to keep yourself occupied but that’s just the first step to insanity and then... it happens.. The lid gives way to the heaps of sand above you and it starts to seep through! You have nothing but this f*****g stupid lighter and your hands to stop it! It keeps coming through, the holes in the lid get bigger, you try and push! You try and get your hands in the way but the sand keep coming through its almost half way full, you try and push the lid open but the sand is too heavy and that’s when... when it fills to the top and you feel every last breath from you taken away gradually. Slowly and painfully you suffocate, ending the torture, and finally FINALLY fear lets loose and you can just let go....

© 2013 Muhammad Ali


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on October 25, 2013
Last Updated on October 25, 2013
Tags: madness, psycho, insanity, break, what can break a man, man

Author

Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali

About
From my Author page on Amazon: Bailey Elizabeth started her first novel at the age of twelve. Since then, she has finished numerous books and has ideas for countless others. She also writes stories fo.. more..

Writing
Message Message

A Story by Muhammad Ali


Deadlines Deadlines

A Stage Play by Muhammad Ali