People

People

A Poem by Moalix
"

People described by the wonder called nature..

"

Some people are trees something you can lean on in life.They are beautiful, someone you can always trust to be there.They sway with the wind, the people blowing in and out of your life.These people spin and twirl all through your life. Sometimes you notice them but most the time we don't. But with the wind will come the clouds. People like clouds will try to rain on your parade..the only thing to do is dance in that rain and wait for them to go away. They are much too gloomy and block your sun.The sun's the people who warm your heart.They make you smile, lift you up. At night, when you look at the sky you'll see your wonderful North Star.The North Star's those people who help guide you through your life.Sometimes, you understand it's guidance, sometimes not. Now, that special person in your life I can't fit to one thing.You see I can't because that person makes you feel so much!Feel at peace like sitting in an open meadow.Make you feel joy and wonder like the setting sun..and they can set you ablaze like a wildfire.mmmm It's amazing how people forget about nature 'cause nature's such apart of all of us!

© 2008 Moalix


Author's Note

Moalix
Enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

So beautiful we are but a moments sunrise
Tate

Posted 14 Years Ago


People like trees, North star, clouds and so forth? Yes, they're fine comparisons which you see in different guises and write about in such a lovely way.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 3, 2008

Author

Moalix
Moalix

Blink and you'll miss us, OH



About
I am a tall, statuesque beauty. Ha Ha. I love to laugh and smile! I feel everyone should dance in the rain once. If you never forgive you darken your only chance to live! I will try to warm anyones fa.. more..

Writing