The Cave and I

The Cave and I

A Story by Mobius
"

I discover an old cave only to have someone try to jump my claim.

"


   
     I'm sorry, I told the scantily clad man in bad need of a shave, this is my cave. I found it. You must do your speelunking elsewhere.

You know... I bet this cave(that I found) has been lost for 50 thousand years. But yet, I was't here 20 minuites before someone tried to jump my claim.

That fuzzy chested guy with osteo-perosis thought that he would scare me with that home made club.

I am not one that is easily scared. I rushed out and got my aluminum bat out of the trunk of my car.

I guess this here is what we call a stale-mate,I told him?

He was obviously impressed by my weapon of choice, but still came at me like Luke Skywalker.

He didn't have but two teeth, and I commenced to swing my bat at them.

He was a short and dumpy fellow and I assumed that his shortness was a side affect of his Osteo-perosis. So even though I seemed to be a foot taller than he,I did not feel as if I was picking on a small person.

I had the unfortunant pleasure of getting close to the guys club once as it impacted lightly in my groin.

The guy was a dirty fighter. I should have knew. And he had halatosis too.

I dont like it when people hit me in the groin with clubs. I dont care if he had osteo-perosis, halatosis, or stinky underarms. The guy was going down! No-one messes with the Family Jewells!

I managed to get the upper hand on this little hairy goblin. The fierceness of my attack was over-whelming.

He finally decided to run away, and he was really quick for a guy with osteo-perosis.(Not that I make a habbit of chasing guys with osteo-perosis)

I could hardly keep up, and then, I couldn't keep up. So I chased him with my car.

I never met a guy with or without Osteo-perosis, that could outrun my car.

It was not long before metal met flesh,and I burried the rude claim-jumper in a shallow grave not far from where I smashed him with my Pinto.

And then it was back to the cave that I discovered...My Cave, where I proudly dispayed the American flag, and began to sing the national anthem. And somehow I knew that as soon as I finnished singing,somewhere in the good ol USA a bunch of guys with aluminum bats, just like mine, will commence to trying to knock a ball over a wooden fence. And many people will cheer...But not me! Because I could have used their help with that Osteo-perosis dude, and they were off somewhere else playing games.


 

© 2008 Mobius


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on September 1, 2008

Author

Mobius
Mobius

TX



About
I am a 51 year old (Married) male from Texas. I write for fun, but my pieces are generally very short. I dont claim to be a good writer, but a lot of what I write is good. I think that I must also .. more..

Writing
Things Things

A Poem by Mobius