Entry 1

Entry 1

A Chapter by Momentosis

Entry 1

6-03-93

Today I was called to a possible murder scene.  It was described as a possible rape and murder of a 15 year old girl, Lisa Krause.  Her parents had gone on vacation and left her alone to watch over the place.  One of her friends had come over and reported the scene.  What awaited me at a seemingly normal home was a horribly gruesome scene.  This is quite possibly the worse scene I have ever come across in my time working here.  Everywhere you look, there was blood splattered about.  Lying naked in a twisted heap was our victim, her eyes gouged out, her throat purple and swollen, her whole body thoroughly ravaged through.  Whoever did this is one sick man.

There was something very peculiar at the scene though, a small rubber ducky coated in blood.  Imprinted on it were a few fingers.  Before I knew it, I was holding it in my hand.  Of course, you’re not supposed to touch anything at a scene like this, but something just came over me.

I was able to sneak it out of home and locked in my desk at my office.  I’ll observe it more later on.  Right now, I have this case to look over.



© 2009 Momentosis


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on August 12, 2009
Last Updated on August 14, 2009