The mere luna

The mere luna

A Chapter by Esther Somoye
"

A young girl trying to find her true self ended up uncovering things that will change her life and put everyone and everything she loves in serious danger

"

Prolougue 

was drowned, my head was swollen,my spirit overtaken,am struggling ,struggling with myself,struggling to stay alive,struggling to keep moving.

I screamed but I was voiceless,my body switched positions,it twisted and turned,it rose high above the sea level,the water rose with me,and it got me thinking am I controlling it?

The moon is full,I hear the wolves howling like the wind and running in a pack.i sighted a pair of red eyes looking at me,but the body remained hidden in the shadows.

I soared high up and the water came up too, I tried to get a closer look but the water pulled me back in drowning me till I was at the bottom of the sea.

My hair turned blue,my leg vanished and was replaced with a tail.
The water began rumbling,it's like it's fighting but with what?

A young boy fell in the water, he couldn't breathe,i touched him and he opened his eyes,his eyes were red.

He took me and swam up to shore and gave me a bite.
Am I a Luna or a mere Luna?



© 2018 Esther Somoye


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on September 29, 2018
Last Updated on September 29, 2018
Tags: Evil, suspense, powers, featured, alpha, luna


Author

Esther Somoye
Esther Somoye

Lagos, LA, Nigeria



About
Am a young teenager,aspiring to be a great writer and write the best books. I love reading, writing and music. more..

Writing