Chapter 3: Almost Over

Chapter 3: Almost Over

A Chapter by Monanniverse
"

Depression begin to fill Jack's feeling, his guts feel wrong. He sense his end is near.

"
Jack rubbed his eyes, pinching dust away. His hands out stretched, grabbing the air. He clumsily climbed out of bed, scrathed his behind and stared at the morning sun.
It was beautiful, the aura of light dazzled even the most nerdiest of minds, his eyes blinked away a dried tear.

His head turned around, on the bed was a beautiful lady. Jack felt a slight pain in his stomach, it didn't feel right to do this.
His guitar was rested against the wall, it reaked with age.

Jack pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil from his pocket and began scribbling:
' Dear Jane,
I am sorry to write this but
(Jack paused for a moment, sucking in the attractiveness of the female companion before continueing)
I can't stay, I am afraid that I might lose you, I am afraid I might lose you like I loss my wife.
(A tear ran down Jacks soft cheeks, he auickly wiped it away)
For now,
it's goodbye, but don't consider it good bye, consider it see you again. '

Jack signed his name on the bottom of the letter, neatly folded it and slipped it next to her. He kissed her delicate cheeks, sniffed, and started for the door.
It was cold outside, the wind drifted along the dark night.

Music is like a depression drug, it can only guide you so far. Music can only keep back the sorrow and pain for so long, afterward you have to deal with it. Even if it hurts.
He crept through the outpost silently, occasionaly ducking under some lit windows only to peer in afterward. The sight of a tightly bonded family under a dimming light breaks the coldest of hearts.

Jack rushed out of the outpost and walked through the first few street. His eyes fixed to the top of an apartment building, he felt like he needed a moment or two of solitude, solitude, what a strange word.

It felt good to say, good to do, but eventually it drops you. Jack climbs up all of the flight of stairs, busting out onto the rooftop.
Jack stared at his beloved guitar. It smiled back to him.
"One last song."


© 2010 Monanniverse


Author's Note

Monanniverse
Same as the others.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on August 22, 2010
Last Updated on August 22, 2010


Author

Monanniverse
Monanniverse

HCMC, South, Vietnam



About
Hello there, my real name is Do Khoi and I come from Vietnam. Now, don't get started on the wrong foot, I can write. My father's name is Tuan, my mother's is Ngoc. They had a divorce when I was aro.. more..

Writing