Web Journal Of Red-Pill Coyote: November 1st, 2021

Web Journal Of Red-Pill Coyote: November 1st, 2021

A Story by Red Pill Coyote
"

Boof

"
AROOOOOOOOOO!!! Hear me as I howl at the delicious cold desert moon. My name is Cody. Today is my 26th birthday even though I don't look 26. It's because I'm a leprechaun vampire hybrid with the soul of a cynocephali. I will gladly sniff your butt to read your mind. Lol. Hopefully that made you laugh. I try to be a funny jester type even if I'm not platinum at it. But yeah, me being that specific creature is just a theory so far. I just don't feel fully human... 
A few things about me. I am a God fearing truther who believes in Pizzagate, the Illuminati, 9/11 being an inside job, vaccines are hazardous, Nephilim and so on. Don't discriminate against us tin foil hat wearers. Lol. December 2017 was a real game changer for me. That was when I found out about the eerie scandal Elsagate and it was lightning striking my chest when I fully realized how this world is sooo malignant towards children. I felt like a corpse buried underneath the grounds that people walked upon against the Satanic abusive magic of this giant green hedgehog we live on. I knew I had to try to get Pizzagate out there. Just because the TV says it's been debunked, doesn't mean it's actually been debunked. P.S. Joe the Grope Biden pooped his pants and it was probably one of the babies he ate with the Pope. Lol... Sad but possibly true. Joe and the Pope are both Satanic pedophiles and I hate them. I actually got put in FB jail ON MY BIRTHDAY over a pic of Kathy Griffin holding Joe's severed head. Where's your sense of humor, Mark Suckerturd? Luckily, I raised 37 dollars for a suicide awareness charity for my birthday. 
Since November 2018, I've had an obsessive crush on late 80's/early 90's pop singer Tiffany. One day, I felt so lightheaded sensing the child sacrifice in the atmosphere while walking my dog Meadow that I body slammed a puddle filled with fall leaves. When I got back home, I had no memory of falling of asleep. It's like I just blacked out, I guess. That was when I was having visions of being at the Huntington mall. It's like me and the younger version of Tiffany's souls collided. A time traveling fairy if you will. Our love was like a barrage of vibrant lasers traveling through the mall with I Think We're Alone Now playing. The following day, I'm in love with her. With me listening to Radio Romance, Could've Been, All This Time and beyond, the infatuation escalated. Her raspy voice felt like literal friction. A weird affectionate sickness that caused my face to rain. With her being 24 years older than me, I've speculated that fallen angels have altered the timeline between us. And MAYBE I was actually supposed to be born in year 1970 and we'd be boyfriend and girlfriend in the late 80's and so one. My theory is that Pan the Satyr and Greenman did some teamwork. And of course, I found out that she voiced Judy Jetson in the 1990 Jetsons film. I actually remember watching that film in the Summer of 2002 on VHS and I remember feeling a bittersweetness as a 6 year old due to Judy in that film. To me, her song "You And Me" is one the greatest songs of all time. AND F**K YOUTUBE FOR TAKING DOWN THE ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO FOR THAT SONG. I still like Modern Tiffany. She's just too promiscuous for me and her bf Mark is a manipulative M.K. Ultra drug abuser according to Johny on messenger...
My birthday was good... 6 out of 10 rating. Me and my parents(Jim and Diane) went to an Italian restaurant called Bella Fonte in Kentucky and then we went to Shawnee National Forest for 20 minutes. I know it doesn't sound like anything grandiose but we all take what we can get. I would have liked to have an actual BIRTHDAY PARTY but most people treat me like green kryptonite.. I like dancing and doing the elastic seizure. Sometimes it feels like mom and dad are the only people I have outside of the internet.. Lol. I am fully aware of how much of a pathetic loser I am. I still live with my parents. I used to see that as a major fallacy but there's a lot of people who still live with their first degree relatives. So, it's not a real issue. I would just really like to have friends to actually hang out with, a job, go to college, SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF THISSSSS. If people think I'm just going to keep walking my damn dog through out the Jack Frost raping the Earth weather as they post photos of them and their friends or whatever going to fun a*s places together, they got another thing coming. That's a major cause of my "dysthymia". THOSE PHOTOS THAT MAKE ME ENVIOUS OF THEIR FULFILLING LIVES. The guy who sexually molested me when I was 12 and 13 years old is NOW a therapist for crying out loud. Shouldn't I be able to become a comedian? SOMETHING!? I am going to the movies with my nephew tomorrow but that's a special birthday treat. Ya know? And I'm usually giving him money and knives(He's 16). I don't really see my other relatives outside of my parents a whole lot. Only for special events and sometimes not even that. My sister and her family are liberals, so it kind of puts me on an uncomfortable cloud. Lol. Most of the time, I'm either stuck in the house, making comedy videos or I'll walk to Wal-Mart to try to talk to people. Ya know, it's not my fault that I have asperger's syndrome, ADHD, schizotypal personality disorder AMONG A FEW OTHER DISORDERS. And yes, I was actually diagnosed by professionals. lol. I DID TALK TO MCKENZIE AT THE BANK TODAY! Even if it was for only 45 seconds as usual. That was coolio. She's cool. VERY COOL. I enjoy making that angel in a human costume smile and laugh. 
Anyways, this is my first entry. Hope you enjoyed it. <3

© 2021 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 2, 2021
Last Updated on December 10, 2021
Tags: journal, birthday, Illuminati, desert, vampire, pizza

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing