Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 23, 2023

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - February 23, 2023

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Oh nitrogen farts! Heyyy.. Pretty bored and lonely. So I thought I'd slap my intestines on here... Well, mom just cancelled my appointment with that enigmatic place in Portsmouth.. And I don't blame her. I started this absurd program in June and it's almost March. No job. Just asking me stupid questions.. In fact, she puked lava at them on the phone. They did nothing but shoot the clocks.. There's barely any clocks to explode now.. I just wanted a chance to have a life but Scioto County is polluted with Nephilim inbred leeches. But it's like what Lacey said on FB, I might get treated like this everywhere... The whole realm wants me to melt...
My brain is lost in the dunes with the flying saucers of Egypt.. FB isn't properly working for me... I can post pics and statuses but no videos, reels or stories... I think the gremlins are saying that I post too much videos... Idk... I mean obviously I probably post more videos than most FB creatures do.. I've been making videos since 2006 when I was 10 years old. So, film is my veins. Because the gremlins wanna create an electric shield, Ive been posting videos on TikTok. Go ahead. Laugh. It's a tumbling rubber cockatrice. I posted three videos on there so far. One of them was me putting Meadow's dog turds in a Valentine's box. Then smashing my forehead with it... Classic jester Coyote.. I guess that was my way of vicariously firing projectiles at Cupid and his ancient Pagan ways... A lot of sacrifices on that Holiday... My reception on TikTok has been interesting.. Ya know, my cyber cadets on FB are used to my style of giving birth to the Jack in the box. These TikTokers don't know me at all. And so they're saying "Wtf is this?" and "this makes zero sense". Those are the types that are really bathing in concrete like hogs in mud. I don't even know if these people actually like my content let alone understand it....
I talked to Jaycee yesterday... I was going to go inside Casa Grande while wearing Meadow's doggy collar and Jaycee was going to be my chew toy. Until mom yanked it off of me... It's a cynocephali thing, guys... The Michigan Dogman is yiping. But Jaycee is planning on getting a tattoo on her arm and she wanted it be very nature tuned. I suggested she get a tattoo of the Man Eating Tree.. It would symbolize her heart particles for nature and disdain for civilized humanoids...

© 2023 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on February 24, 2023
Last Updated on February 24, 2023
Tags: Journal, anger, depression, isolation, heart, videos, nature

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing