Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 3rd, 2021

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 3rd, 2021

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

HEYOOOOWAMBA!!! Yesterday, I urinated into a water bottle and inhaled it through a straw for an anti-drug comedy video... Why must we do drugs? Talking about lacking a force field around the frontal lobe... DOPAMINE SENSITIVE NEURONS BETRAYS YOU!!! So yeah, there was that... Then around 6:30 PM, my 16 year old nephew took me to the movies as a birthday present. Yeah, I can't drive due to my Asperger's and ADHD. Lol. Feel free to make fun of me. I get distracted too easily. But I paid his way in and we saw Venom 2. It was a decent film... I got him to try to tape my face, head and hair with scotch tape but I didn't have enough of it. So he only got to tape my hair segment. Lol. Should've been more meticulous with the planning... But yeah, it was a cool night. Hanging out with anyone is a special treat for me because I only hang out WITH ANYONE once every 3 months or so and sometimes not even that. Lol. I was telling him about how Scioto County is becoming like a miniature Gotham city. And he completely agreed with me. With the drug addicts, prostitutes, sex traffickers, rapists and thugs. It's like the Behemoth needs to come around and vomit all over these bipedal trash cans. The only righteous and pristine figures in this whole dimension is God and Jesus but still.. But those Babylonian type of people I listed off... Ya know, the demons of this area. Those people can get a job, get married, have kids and have a life before I can.. It's real unwholesome but it's true... It's like I can't do anything right. 
Listening to Tiffany's cover of Angel Baby as I type this... Oh, to be alive during the late 80's and early 90's. (1987 - 1993) I guess what I'm experiencing is "anemoia". Anemoia is a specific nostalgia for a time that you've never experienced. I wasn't born until 1995... But even back when I was in elementary school back in the early to mid 2000's, I just felt like I was born in the wrong year. And I still feel that way. Which is PROBABLY why I was bullied and harassed so much from 2nd grade to 9th grade. And my parents had me later in life. My mom gave birth to me when she was 39 and my dad was 46 at the time and my siblings are quite a bit older than me as well... I never liked modern stuff... I think it was sometime around the 2000's decade when everything just collapsed with Satan's prolapsed anus. 2002 was when Tiffany posed nude for playboy. Causing her to grow teeth around her vagina. I mean Idk if that was her downfall or what.. She just seemed so pure back in the 80's and 90's. I'm glad Hugh Hefner went to that appointment with the Grim Reaper. Back in the 1970's, he got Brooke Shields to pose nude WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 10 YEARS OLD. He was a real Illuminati scumbag. 
ANYWAYS! Today was pretty laid back and placid. Me, my dog Meadow and my parents went up to Chillicothe. So, altogether we were on the road for 3 hours. For some reason, riding in cars turns me into a mummy slug hybrid. BECAUSE OF THAT, I was lazy and tired for the rest of the day.
One more thing I'm done for this 2nd entry. I have an internet "friend" by the name of Rozonda. Not saying her last name. But me and her have a fling. Like we feel a magnetic energy for each other. I even made a poem for her and recited it to her in a video with my Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer plushy tied to my head called "Ruby Angel". There for a while, I was having tons of nightmares and ever since we fell in love with each other, the nightmares became more tamed. I would love to meet her in real life but she lives in Mexico and the only way she can come down here is if she takes her vaccine and she's a truther like me. SO F**K YOU EVEN MORE JOE THE GROPE! Worst president in history. Freemason reptilian pedophile. The Baphomet truly placed the birthmark of the ice capsule on me at birth. I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW! HAHAHAAHAHA!!! How ironic. And Rozonda is a very very very busy woman. She's a psychologist and a mother to a toddler. I mean, she's beautiful, smart, passionate and everything. A genuine platinum statue among the rest... And I like women who seem to need a cherubim warrior to save them from the Hellish pits, where not even a behemoth can climb out of... I wanna be that cherubim warrior... I like making goofy faces for photos as you can see... 

© 2021 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Your writing is wildly self-indulgent and goofy but if you took the blue pill maybe you could make something real. I like goofy; it's the self-indulgent that throws people off because it comes off as uninterested in others.

I just noticed this is dated today. I look forward to reading deeper into your archives as opportunity presents itself.
Mummy Slug Hybrid is a great band name.



Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Red Pill Coyote

2 Years Ago

Eh... At least you're being honest. This is kind of like a slice of life series from my point of vie.. read more
Zatoichi

2 Years Ago

Don’t apologize. I liked your style and your writing suggests a person who’s capable of withstan.. read more



Reviews

Your writing is wildly self-indulgent and goofy but if you took the blue pill maybe you could make something real. I like goofy; it's the self-indulgent that throws people off because it comes off as uninterested in others.

I just noticed this is dated today. I look forward to reading deeper into your archives as opportunity presents itself.
Mummy Slug Hybrid is a great band name.



Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Red Pill Coyote

2 Years Ago

Eh... At least you're being honest. This is kind of like a slice of life series from my point of vie.. read more
Zatoichi

2 Years Ago

Don’t apologize. I liked your style and your writing suggests a person who’s capable of withstan.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 4, 2021
Last Updated on November 5, 2021
Tags: journal, Nephew, Theater, birthday

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing