Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 6th, 2021

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 6th, 2021

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

WELCOME BACK, MY GRACIOUS WOOLLY MAMMOTHS! Yeah... Uh... Mom has been having a weird, negative attitude towards me, these past couple of days. Every so often, she'll laugh at me while I'm sniffing the dog's butt as I'm curious why it smells like vacancy but 70% of the time, she's very stoic yet hostile when I try to be comedic with her. Most of the time, I can get her face to rain with my antics. Not lately... Am I just not as funny? Am I the issue or is she the issue? Her and dad were arguing yesterday over the backyard apartment. She was calling dad a "lazy, grouchy, a*s hole". But of course, those two firing the blades at each other is a formality. Nothing new under the sun... They've been fighting before I was born. One time, mom told me that her and dad were over by Burger King and she told him that she wanted a divorce from him. Mean while, I was still a fetus in her womb at the time... Crazy, gloomy stuff. But even as a little kid, they weren't very shy about arguing in front of me. Today, we were over at Fat Patty's and I made it clear from the beginning that I was going to pay for every thing. But while we're down there, they were ganging up on me and saying crap like I should have just stayed home. Just because I saw a new burger logo design on the table and I wanted to taste it. Ya know, like a satire of scratch and sniff products and ya never know, it might actually taste like a cow patty with some ketchup... Don't knock it until you try it. Be open minded. Let your neocortex travel out of your cranium until it crashes into titanium. But my mom is a all three a clean, neat and control freak. She wants everything to be perfect. I love my mom. She's my best friend in real life but she wants me to be perfect. Me walking our dog Meadow three times a day and helping her with groceries isn't enough. I remember when I was in elementary and middle school, I was barely allowed out of the gate and if my parents saw me try to cross the street, oh boy. Lol. Mom would be yelling and screeching up a storm and dad would head butt me. Ya know, ram his forehead in my forehead. In fact, being alone with dad ESPECIALLY AS A KID was a nightmare for me. He would just turn into this grouchy bully with me when mom was away. It's like every little thing I did would make him hostile and he would jab me with his fingers and pull me by the shirt. So, it's like at a very early age, I was aware to just be dead pan silent around him. But even mom caught him with her own eyes with the way he would physically do things with me and that was another reason why divorce was in the conversation a lot. And now, he treats the dog the same way when were not around. Apparently, mom has caught him grabbing Meadow by the throat. DON'T GET ME WRONG. Now a days, my dad can be a lot more lenient and congenial with me when I get in "trouble" than mom is but all that aggressive stuff he did to me as a kid, is the reason why I'm just not on a comfortable cloud when I'm alone with him and why I'm more close with mom. BUT back to me not being allowed to do much as a kid. I think that's the reason why I feel so envious and insecure when I see photos of people I know out having a good time together. And of course, more often times than not, I'm not invited. Because it gives me flashbacks of seeing kids who were around my age at the time, on the playground and having fun together. I wasn't allowed to do that because mom was overprotective of me. Playing with veins like puppet strings. But then again, a lot of the kids in my neighborhood were devilish imps who enjoyed making fun of me or just being intimidating with their pocket knives. Not every kid back in the 2000's were like that but some of them were. But now a days, Scioto County is just kind of a mundane nowhere place during the daylight times and then rough and controversial during the silhouette hours with the drugs and junk. I mean, there is just NOTHING for me here. I like dancing but there's no where to dance... So no destinations like clubs. I wanna be a comedian but there's no where HERE to become a comedian. In fact, we don't even have like a stand up house where comedians perform at. I mean, there are a few people around here who throw PERSONAL parties but I'm never invited.
As of today in terms of projects, I did a video FOR WHEN I GET OUT OF FB JAIL of me having an earthworm on my upper lip to make it look like a moustache as I talk like an Italian waiter at an archetype fancy restaurant and I'm treating the other worms in the dirt as spaghetti by putting most of them in my mouth. Lol. My original plan was to just dump the whole container of worms and dirt in my mouth and drizzle it in chocolate syrup to create a literal mud pie. Hahahaha. But I wanted out of my house and into that apartment so bad that I forgot to take the chocolate syrup with me. Lol. I wanted to be away from my parents for at least an hour. And then I just put all the worms in the more fresh dirt outside. A lot of people mistakenly think I eat earthworms but I actually don't. I just slurp on them in my mouth for a couple minutes and then I set them free outside. Nobody has actually seen me swallow a worm, so Idk where they get this full on assumption. This is what happens when you have the spirit of the Coyote inside of you... My comedy videos for years now are what keeps me going. I did walk up to Wal-Mart and talk to Kristy for about 3 minutes today as well... I haven't really interacted with anyone outside of my parents for a couple days. So, it was a highlight for me. Lol

© 2021 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on November 7, 2021
Last Updated on December 18, 2021
Tags: journal, mother, father, worms, dirt, comedy

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing