Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 12th, 2021

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 12th, 2021

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

How dare you tickle my intestines with that griffin feather! HAHAAHHAAHAHA!!! I like it... What I don't like, however... is I feel as if goblins are having an orgy party in my cranium. Oh, to be a metaphysical creature on another plane... And my stomach is feeling bogus... My parents have been arguing and fighting with each other a lot, these past couple of days. It all started on the 10th... On that fateful morning, I finally got my birthday present through the mail from my brother who lives in North Carolina. I got a shirt that has the generic MTV logo on it and a hoodie with some vague sayings on it... This made mom just lose it. She thinks my brother treats me unfairly. He's never tried spending time with me(Even when he's in our town) and he once threw a mini tantrum how once our parents die, he doesn't wanna have anything to do with me. That was around 15 to 20 years ago when he said that but mom likes to bring it up a lot. So, my mother has been screaming and crying a lot, lately... She'll yell how my brother's a piece of s**t who only thinks of himself and of course her and dad will fire projects at each other about it... She'll tell dad that he has no balls because he won't say a word to my brother how he treats us. In dad's point of view, my brother is doing no wrong. I tried giving birth to God's light by getting my niece a smoothie making machine for her up coming birthday. And my mom has been talking about how sad it is that I can give my brother's daughter something nice but he can't do the same for me... They have been arguing today but it's more mild now. But yesterday, my mom was calling my dad a "stupid b*****d" as she was giving him the middle finger. Everybody knows I am a mama's boy and I'm fine with it... My mother is my best friend and my Siamese twin. I just don't want there to be any more drama... It's just interesting how it feels like I'm in the place as the husband figure anymore because my mom thinks my dad's so incompetent about a lot of things... Even though I'm obviously inadequate myself... I don't have any close friends to hang out with, I've never been married, I've had a few girlfriends in the past but they don't last very long, nobody around here will hire me, I can't drive due to my short attention span and so fourth... So, I'm pretty much stuck in a hopeless place... Lol. DON'T START SINGING RIHANNA! I always thought her music was mediocre, at best! Lol. But yeah... Me and mom bought some clothes and toys for an orphan kid and AS EXTRA, I got Mckenzie at the bank some ear rings. I was joking around with her that she looked like a rule 63 version of Garth from Wayne's World with those glasses she had on, today.. Lol... I mean, I thought she looked like a cute nerd... Lol.
As for a comedy video I did... Yesterday, I took a fruit punch Kool Aid packet and poured the red powder down my toilet bowl, swirled it around with my big red ruler, and I drank it with a straw I stuck in said toilet bowl. And the ending punchline was "MMMM! STILL TASTES LIKE TOILET WATER!". Lol... I have the soul of the cynocephali, so it makes sense for me to do that. Can't wait to upload THAT video... As you can tell, red is my favorite color... 
Idk what it is with Tiffany Darwish and cold weather... I guess it's her ginger hair that matches the Fall season when God takes his paint across the tree leaves and it feels poetic on the organs and soul... Even though the stereotype is that gingers have no soul. Lol..  3 days from now, is the 3 year anniversary of when I had that Huntington Mall dream about her... It was around that time... I have a few photos of her attending the Hollywood Christmas Parade, the one that occurred on November 27, 1989 and you can feel the suffocation of ginger spice atmosphere leaking through the laptop screen.. Idk... It's just very sentimental yet anxiety inducing at the same time. Ginger bread men dancing like fools on our veins... Lol. I JUST WANNA SAY THIS! I am in love with Tiffany's No Rules. Being alive in the late 80's and early 90's must have been a real treat... BTW AND TBH, I am not for Christmas and I've already explained why I'm not for Hellywood... Christmas actually has nothing to do with the birth of Jesus. December 25th is actually the birthday for Nimrod the evil sun god, who built the tower of Babel and Christmas is actually a Pagan holiday in which Krampus sadistically punishes children. Krampus probably licked my forehead at one point... And I don't think it takes a Nikola Tesla to figure out how X-Mas is also just a materialistic, money making scheme for the elites now a days... Santa is literally Satan or an Anti-Christ figure... Just rearrange the letters. So yeah, it's like a necessity for me to be against Christmas even though I can't help but to like the feeling of it... It's weird...
For the most part, today's just a mundane day where there's not much to do... This whole area or county is notorious for making me feel so bored, vacant and directionless... I think that's why me and my parents are so zealous about going out to eat somewhere. I'm on disability for my psychological and neurological issues and my parents are retired, so we don't have a lot to do or look forward to. And living in this low status area makes it so much worse. So, going to Bob Evan's or Casa Grande makes us prance around on giant piano keys. Lol...
WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU BEING LOVED BY ME!? WAS IT BUILT ON A FANTASY!?

© 2021 Red Pill Coyote


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
Added on November 12, 2021
Last Updated on December 11, 2021
Tags: journal, brother, Parents, Christmas

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing