Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 14th, 2021

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 14th, 2021

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

"This is one of the most urgent problems for civilized man. He has created civilization to give him security. Security for what? For boredom? His chief problem seems to be that most human beings need a certain amount of challenge, of external stimulus, to stop them from sinking into the blank stare and blank consciousness of the idiot.." - Colin Wilson

These days, lately, have been torturous and tedious... This boredom has been driving me crazy... The cold seasons in this county fills me up with a sense of NOSTALGIC CABIN FEVER. Loneliness only a Wendigo knows... There's only so many times I can make a tongue and cheek video for  when I get out  of FB jail before it gets old... Just an hour ago, I made a video of me trying to build affection for my belly by giving it a good shave and then I began to slash my stomach with the razor.  My gum wouldn't allow me to swallow the belly hair covered in shaving cream even though I had it in my mouth. Lol... And I get so sick of seeing people WHO I KNOW post their fun little photos of going to amusing places with their real friends and family WHILE I'M STUCK IN THIS APARTMENT.... NOBODY WANTS TO INVITE ME TO S**T. It fills me with Teakettler rage of Lumberwoods fame... I wish I still maybe had a video game console... CRASH BANDICOOT AND SPYRO THE DRAGON! DO YOU HEAR MY CRIES OF DESPAIR!? Hahahahaha... 

I'd really like to go to the Huntington Mall sometime soon but the route to there is still being worked on. Hopefully by December, it'll be coherent... About my large artery connected to malls that I've vaguely mentioned in past  entries.. And how it pertains to Tiffany... Back when I  was a toddler,  going to the Huntington mall  was a huge treat for my developing mind... Or just malls in general... But THAT mall reined supreme... I was transported to some giant futuristic technological  yet mystical  base. In fact, I still remember riding on the Merry Go Round that they used to have there... Tiffany's All This Time music video felt like a clear bitter reference to that. She rides a Merry Go Round while her face rains in one segment... I still feel the electric elves running through the ceilings..  But as a little kid going into the Disney Store(Even though I know now that Mickey Mouse is a devilish creep, part of the Demolay secret society), going to the candy store, going to Dick's Sporting Goods just to check out the animals on display... In my little kid mind at the time, this was cool stuff and I just loved the 80's and 90's atmosphere of the whole place.  Even as I got older, ya know... I remember going into Suncoast to find more obscure pop culture stuff with that neon red lighting. And even back in 2016 and 2017, I used to go around the mall and ask people if I could dance with them while I was dressed up like a unicorn. And I felt those times was what really got me into my crush on Tiffany. Ya know, there's this cute redhead dancing with strangers at the mall... The mall is where I pretty much grew up... So, Tiffany just feels warm and cozy to me. Don't get me wrong, I also really like the Ashland mall(Even though I'm tired of going there and I've had security called on me a couple times), Kyova mall(even though it's been run down for many years now) and that huge mall in Charleston(Haven't been there since 2010). They all just give me science fiction mixed with fantasy vibes... There's also romantic heart particles that stems from them as well... Like, I would love to be all alone with my female humanoid key at a completely deserted mall... Which is why I can't help but to admire that film, Career Opportunities from 1991.  AFTER DARK BY MR. KITTY ANYONE!? Anyways, I gotta get down stares... It's almost dinner time... AND YES! I AM IN LOVE WITH LIMINAL SPACES! 


Hold on... I wanted to add another attack to my character because the mirror is a bullseye. I haven't been able to find a girlfriend since 2015. So yes... Laugh at me. Instead of laughing with me. 


© 2021 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on November 14, 2021
Last Updated on December 10, 2021
Tags: journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing