Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 22nd, 2021

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: November 22nd, 2021

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

HEY! AREN'T YOU A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES! I haven't typed on here in a while and that's because I've been sick. Still sick but I'm forcing my self to do this. I've been mostly UNDER HOUSE ARREST because it's so bad. Trust me, it's not Covid. Colds and the flu still exist and I think I just have a bad cold. So, don't start interjecting some overly dramatic, pessimistic claims like what Dr. Foul Cheese would want you to do. Why is it that Fauci has not been arrested yet? But yeah, my democratic sister was like really enforcing my dad to get me tested for covid. Lol. My nose is a sperm bank for goblins, been coughing up a storm, and a sore butt throat. Sounds just like a cold. So, no loss of appetite, loss of taste, or constant booty pudding and I can breathe mostly fine. My parents are doing an exceptional job at keeping everything in line. We don't need your mainstream science, sissy. Lol. But I really have been mostly home bound, just so things won't get any worse.
But yeah, it's funny how I got a cold while barely accomplishing a damn thing. OOOH! YES, P-TOWN! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOATHE THOSE PHOTOS YOU POST UP OF YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY AT THE CHRISTMAS PARADE WHILE I COULDN'T GO. YOU WOULDN'T INVITE ME EITHER WAY. The only time I get a message from a local person is when I tell them HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRRRRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY. I used to walk all the way up to people's work places and give them their birthday present. THAT S**T SURE AS HELL AIN'T HAPPENING ANYMORE. Regardless if I'm sick or not. I realize my attitude is worse than usual but I just hate being sick. Lol. 
The main reason why I'm typing today is because Johny from GOOD JOLLY MUFFIN ENGLAND sent me a very interesting link. It was a TMZ video. TMZ is like for the lowest of the low general audiences. So, things are already not sounding good. "YESTERDAY! BELLA THORNE WAS SEEN EATING DOG S**T OVER AT BILLIE EILISH'S GRANDMA'S UNCLE'S COUSIN'S FUNEREAL HOME! TEE EM ZEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Lol. But they did a video on Tiffany. Yeeeaaahh... It was a lighting strike to my chest as well. Not expecting that. But maaaaan, she was like all bloated and singing like crap. And she yells "F**K YOU, GUYS! THIS IS MY HIT!". A lot of people are speculating that she's either drunk or higher than the Statue Of Liberty. I've rewatched the video several times and I wonder if she's just trying to be funny. I mean I of all people know what it's like to try to be funny with people and they take it too seriously. But it felt like she was playing the role of a stereotypical drunk cartoon character in a way. Never seen her act like that before. But Johny really talks like Mark is just going to be the end of her.... She needs help.
Sorry if this entry was lackluster. I really am just focused on getting my health in tact. I really do miss the little things like taking Meadow for walks, giving money to the homeless guy on the side of the road as people yell "DUMB A*S" at me and who can forget taking baths with earthworms? 

© 2021 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on November 22, 2021
Last Updated on December 10, 2021
Tags: journal, Sickness, Science, Sister, Alcohol, Funny

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing