Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: December 17th, 2021

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote: December 17th, 2021

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

ALAPALOOZA, SCOOBY DOO! Didn't think I was going to make a journal entry for a few days but today was kind of eventful. MOTHERRRRR WAS AWAY FOR THREE HOURSSSSSSS and I obviously wasn't a fan of that. Lol. Ya know, me and dad have VERY FEW if anything in common. He's into sports, hunting, fishing, ect, ect. I'm into Pizzagate, cryptids and music to name a few... So, it's almost like I came from a foreign sperm cell. We're always on two separate islands.. It's almost always been that way... BUT HEY! YOU KNOW WHAT!? I got through with it and mom came back home. No huge deal. I AM A MAMA'S BOY AND SHE DOES MAKE ME MOSTLY HAPPY. 
I saw where my internet friend who actually lives in my county made a post about how her sister was really struggling and she needed some necessity items. So I walked up to Wal-Mart to get some diapers because this girl has a child and I was also going to give her some toilet paper and soap. ANYWAY TO GIVE BIRTH TO GOD'S LIGHT. But as I was walking up there, I seen where a lot of my family members were hanging outside of the city building. It was mainly for Uncle Leslie's passing. I ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT WHOLE SITUATION. But I went up to them and he was apparently cremated and I joked around with my aunt that she could use him as coffee now. Lol. Lighten the mood, ya know... I was only with them for about 3 minutes because I was obviously busy with trying to get those diapers. Normally, I would be up in flames with them not inviting me BECAUSE I VERY VERY VERY RARELY GET INVITED TO ANYTHING but I was never a big fan of Uncle Les. Lol. Especially with what he tried doing to my mother and other women. He was a nasty pervert.
But once I'm finally there and I get the diapers and even the dog snacks for Meadow, I see mom there and I'm trying my best to be a humanoid chameleon. I'm just hiding and running away from her from every turn. ROAD RUNNER BURSTING OUT OF MY CHEST! And in the midst of everything, I run into PAMELA. She has grape soda hair now and I dig it, TBH. I went up and talked to her and I offered her my "I LOVE BOOBIES" bracelet. She was like "CODY! I ALREADY FORGAVE YOU! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" but I know she likes b***s. She's told me she liked b***s. She wouldn't give me a schedule on when to give her it but I got her to pull my hair, which was nice and stimulating in a humorous way. I just like trying to be nice to women... Because they have so many negative energy parasites in their lives that no metaphysical surgical tool can sever off. But yeah, Brittney is going to get those diapers soon, I suppose. And plus, Brittney knows Micah! I was talking to her last night via messenger and she said that Micah just deactivated her Facebook and DID NOT BLOCK ME.
I come back home and I AM A TRUE MUMMY SLUG HYBRID. I mean I had already walked Meadow a whole f*****g hour and I HAD THE WAl-MARTIANS TO PUT UP WITH. BUT BUT BUT MY NEPHEW JACOB WAS THERE! Idk why I kept running into people I knew today. It was like putting lotion on my soul before the malicious comet smashes my flesh capsule. But he was mainly there to get deer meat from dad since him and dad are manly men and I'm borderline metrosexual by comparison. Lol. Jacob asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told him "I just want you to decapitate me, please". Lol. We all had deer meat together. WE LIVE IN SOUTHERN OHIO, SO IT WOULD MAKE SENSE. Lol. Jacob had a peculiar looking piece on his plate and I said "Jacob, is that the deer's butt hole?". Lol. I'm just one of those people you can't seriously, most of the time.. And of course, I get to see Spiderman: No Way Home with him tomorrow...

So yes, today was mostly a success, so it seems AND THINGS SEEM TO BE LOOKING VIBRANT INSIDE THE TUNNEL... I got to interact with people because the previous days, it was just me, mom, dad and Meadow... And I'm the type that very rarely ever gets to hang out with people.. Talked to several people, today... THEN BLAMIES! KABOOMIES! I post the video of me dipping my nose into dog poop and I say "WHY DO PEOPLE ACCUSE ME OF BROWN NOSING?". Ya know, it was like a pun. AND OF COURSE I HAD TO USE FECAL MATTER FROM MEADOW BECAUSE I LOVE HER! That video didn't sit well for necklace girl. She was saying stuff like "TAKE THIS S**T DOWN!" and "NO WONDER WHY NO ONE WANTS HANG OUT WITH YOU!" and just saying I was acting like an idiot and such... But ultimately, she threatened to tell my mom unless I take my psychiatric medication... So, I made a video of me swallowing the pill and I sent it to her... And I apparently have to record myself swallowing a pill and send it to her every day... I tell her almost every day that she's beautiful, intelligent, and caring and I sent her that high maintenance necklace to her house. So, I don't understand why she's so hostile towards me, a lot of the time. I love her so much...I guess it doesn't matter anyways. My posts have been ignored by people quite a bit lately, anyways... DO I BLAME THE GREMLINS!?

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on December 18, 2021
Last Updated on July 19, 2022
Tags: journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing