Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - June 19, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - June 19, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Hey... No silly or goofy intro for today... I really have just been a dead ink blotch this whole month.. I mean, it feels like I have to really force myself to do a lot of stuff. When, ANYMORE, I just don't wanna get out of my coyote den. For reasons I don't think people would fully understand or they might understand and they just think it's just silly or trivial. But don't you just hate that aura where it feels like your life is somewhat over with and you're just left to scratch and bite yourself? It's like I'm having some contradicting feelings of wanting to be put in a coma yet my body wants to stay awake. I just wanna say I really am done with several people. Not just one person. FOR NOW ANYWAYS. FOR ONE THING, I kind of don't want Alessandra to come over in August. I might change my mind but as of right now, she's one of the people that I feel like I should be done with. But I'd feel like I'd be spiritually sent to the electric chair if I was done with her. I just wanna make it clear that the sadness I'm feeling, isn't romantic oriented. In fact, I kind of want to be single and be single for a while but Dana's still my girlfriend. Maybe this will all blow over and maybe I'm being a big fetus about all this...
Those kids outside are still harassing me... That's not why I'm ultimately trapped in a giant tear but they're definitely not helping. I was walking my dog yesterday and they were riding their bikes screaming "WEIRDO!" at me... Are they really up in flames with me because I gave their dog water when the weather was in the 90's? I don't even fully know... I barely know these kids and I just want them to stay out of my way. I did however walk up to Casa Grande and talked to Jaycee. I think she is a very nice creature with Pegasus wings. She's cool.
Honestly? I should just get over everything. There's just about 7 or 8 people that I don't wanna associate with anymore for now and some of those people I barely even know and they barely know me. And I kind of wanna keep it that way. I want to make new friends but that's always a struggle. I just wanna friend zone Dana because she lives over in Georgia and I highly doubt she'll be coming down here any time soon and she's only online for specific hours. 
I did do a video a couple hours ago... I found a DEER T**D over at the Wheelersburg Cemetery and I brought it home because I love deer because they have such a mystical, grandiose, feminine aura about them and I feel like Tiffany could possibly be part deer.. So in the video, I just smear it all over myself like a hunter and his grease paint. And the feces had such a nice, natural smell to it as well.. Maybe it was a Ghoul's t**d that I found... but still... 

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on June 19, 2022
Last Updated on June 20, 2022
Tags: Journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing