Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 18, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 18, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

I rode on the deerwoman and she plopped me here. So here I am. Lol. Back so soon? Yes I am. Mainly because I felt like I had so much to cover that it didn't make it to my previous entry.
Well, I have a job interview on August 3rd. I know people are probably thinking "Who cares? everybody goes through tons of job interviews". Well, I don't. Usually I splat part of my soul onto that application and I get nothing in return. Not even an interview because most establishments in this area don't even wanna give me a chance but they'll give all these drug dealers and pedophiles chances. It's a deranged world we live in... But it's funny because that's also my nephew's 17th birthday. 
I just wanna say that I really do have platinum parents. I mean I love them to the Jersey Devil and back. It's just that society will plant mini-bombs into your flesh and you'll never know when they'll detonate...
ANYWAYS! I did a video today where I used this dead frog that I found yesterday on the sidewalk(Borderline roadkill). I stuck this dead frog into my throat until I deliberately got it stuck and spewed it back out with saliva and a little bit of the lunch I had. And the punchline was "SORRY! FROG IN MY THROAT!". I think the video could be comedic symbolism for how we all get stuck and trapped in place until we take that one leap of faith.. Leap frog... Lol. 
OH DANG! I'm not good at this chronological order business! BUT before that I took that dead frog AND that dead lizard up to Hot Topic. I asked the cash register lady if she could possibly turn the dead amphibian and reptile into jewelry... In the end, I got a no from her. Lol.. And then she told me that maybe some Tiktoker could do just that.. Which... Idk if that was sarcasm or what but I said "Oh, too many pedophiles hang out at Tiktok but thanks". I do actually have a Tiktok account but it was mainly because Tiffany wanted me to do it and I support some of my friends who upload. Lol. That's about it... Tiktok is just not really my thing. I don't like uploading and I don't like the videos. AND LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! Why do most people who add music to their FB stories or Tiktok videos have atrocious taste in songs? 80% of the time, it's this ROBO GANGSTA RAP THAT FEELS LIKE THE HOPKINSVILLE GOBLINS ARE SHITTING DOWN MY EAR HOLES! Although, I imagine Hopskinsville goblins taking a dump in our ears would be positively stimulating. This rap music is just crap. "MY N***A, MY BANANA PEELING IS BIGGA!!!". Please... I'm sorry but out of all music you could be using... Why not UB40?
I wish I was closer with Markie but I'm not going to hold that against her... It still makes me wanna get torn apart by the Ohio Grassman... Might as well, let him do that, right? My feet are stappled to the ground, I have no friends, and it's like my only vortex is to be a giant sandwich for the cryptids of this state... Or we can turn it around... I can create my own army of Ohio mystical creatures. The Ohio Grassman, Mothman, Defiance Dogman, Loveland Frogmen, Meloneheads, Puckwudgies, Bessie, and so on.. They can be my palsy walsies...
I did however help a disabled girl in a wheelchair in Kentucky, today... I guess little moments like that keep me going a little farther in these grey towers... Most of the time I just loathe myself... And I guess our own neocortex can be our worst enemy. Not everything can be a rubber chicken singing to us.
I've learned to enjoy being a loser over time because I have no other choice but to be one. Might as well indulge in it..

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on July 18, 2022
Last Updated on July 19, 2022
Tags: Journal, Coyote, Red Pill, July, Nephew, Job, August, Birthday, Ohio, Bigfoot, Frog

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing