Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 23, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 23, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

YES! SHE DID BURN THE OBELISK! Cody's back! He's the coyote behind the red pill! 
Something pretty remarkable happened a couple days ago... I went to a bar with Callie in Portsmouth.. Yepperooni... What happened was... I saw where she was going to attend a little event over at Noggin's and I asked if I could come. I asked her what time she could pick me up and she tells me the time... AAAAAAAAH!!! SILHOUETTE PLASMA IS HITTING MY FLESH CAPSULE! I only have an hour to get ready. Lol. I had to take Meadow for a doggy walk, I had to find my superhero cape, write a quick poem, and I had to come up with a secondary performance of eating a dollar bill. To show how powerless the leprechaun fetuses are if we take away its power... That saying "Money Is The Root Of All Evil". I know eating a dollar bill is lame compared to what I usually do but I had an hour to get prepared. Ya know? Lol. It felt like I had to bash the roadrunner. So, I'm waiting out in this demonic flatulent heat(87 degrees) and people are screaming stuff at me as they pass by. Just because I was wearing a cape. "OH MY GAWSH! IT'S BATMAN!". What? You do know there's other superheroes out there besides Batman, right? I'M RED-PILL COYOTE! SLAYER OF ALL PEDOPHILES! I'm standing there for 35 minutes, WAITING FOR CALLIE TO PICK ME UP and I just give up because she's obviously late and it's hot. BUT EVENTUALLY I DO GET TO HER CAR. We get there and Trista's there, saying we're 4 hours early... 
We arrived at 5:45 and the performances doesn't start until 10:00. Oh my... Lol... I even said it was going to be difficult for me to wait 4 hours THERE but I'm going to make the effort... Going through the jellyfish field without proper seaweed. Since we have a few hours to waste, me, Callie and Trista sit at a table outside. And the talkings made me ponder if I was an introvert and I just don't want to admit to it. Lol. They start talking about some drama that I know nothing about. Don't you just hate it when you're finally around people and they start rambling about stuff that only THEY know about? Lol. So I just yell "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?". And Trista is giving me the usual lava that I've heard so many times from others.. "Oh! I dated a guy who I thought was a nice guy but he cheated on me and we fought and s**t". I realize it's not her fault with what she went through but damn, I've heard this crap A LOT OF TIMES. Lol. But I will agree that guys are a*s holes. Even though I'm a guy, myself.. That's another thing about being in a group. What happens if you don't wanna talk about what the others are talking about? I really don't know... Lol. So I just start talking about how I once put kool aid powder in a toilet bowl and I slurped it up. Lol... But I did tell both girls that they're better off dating some guy that's out of the area. Idk... My brain is lost in the dunes with the flying saucers of Egypt. My issue is that I don't wanna date any girl in the area MYSELF but I'm constantly trapped in Scioto County, so online dating is unfortunately my only option... 
While I was down there, I had a 5 out of 10 time. It was just mediocre. I did at least dance a little bit while swinging my shirt around over my head because they were playing 80's music. But I was there for about 2 hours and I just couldn't stand it. Lol. I wasn't getting bored. Just impatient and tired. Plus my "Fire Fairy" poem wasn't that good anyways. So, I just walked home. By the time I got home, my legs were covered in sweat and rashes and I transformed into a mummy slug hybrid.. BREAKOUT BY SWINGOUT SISTER IS A SONG MADE BY THE CHERUBIM ON THE LOST ARK! I probably shouldn't try to live on their own cove anyways because those people are probably like "Joe Biden isn't that bad of a president". Lol. Liberals. Ya know? They rather obsess over genders and sexuality than saving the children of pizzagate. I still love Callie like a sister and Trista is decent, though.. I mean they are pretty talented creatures.
But I'm going to try to make it to the Warehouse on the 30th. I came up with this idea of snorting dog poop through a straw and tie in with the opioid epidemic that Scioto County is infamous for. I actually did some test footage of it. I cut up the canine crap into small bits with a butter knife and I JUST SNORTED IT UP. And I even blew my nose and snot came out, covered in teeny tiny dog turds. It was like a Christmas tree with ornaments. Lol. So I did put my cynocephali spirit into it and it was a success... I just need to make an anti-drug poem soon... I AT LEAST HAVE A WEEK TO WORK ON IT! Not an hour. I don't know why but drugs and alcohol has never interested me that much... I've smoked weed before and I'm just not crazy about it.. Fecal matter though! That stuff is splendid!
I wanna type more but... I've already typed a lot... It's just funny that I constantly puke lava about how I'm barely invited to anything and NOW that I'm invited to something, I just don't know how to feel about it. I'm going to assume it's just because I was super early for the event... Ya know? I guess it's not about the amethyst at the end of the cavern but the journey to it... Idk... 

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on July 23, 2022
Last Updated on July 23, 2022
Tags: Journal, Bar, Dog, Money, Journey

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing