Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 27, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - July 27, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

Not going to lie, I'm pretty damn annoyed.. I'm being burglarized at a Mom and Pop's store by mom and pop themselves. Ya know, going to the drive thru is not my idea of fun and it's repetitive. "OH WOW! WHAT A TREAT! LET ME TURN INTO EARTH'S JABBA THE HUTT BY ALL THIS JUNK!". I don't mean to sound like a douchebag but I'd rather just walk for an hour than to either just sit around like my parents do or go through the drive thru and GO BACK HOME AND JUST SIT AROUND EVEN MORE. Put some f*****g effort into it or just let me walk for a whole f*****g hour. My parents act like they're going to die or go homeless if they put effort into anything. "OOOH YEAH! DRIVE THRU AT ARBY'S AGAIN!!". I love my parents and I haven't really been arguing with them much lately but they are part of the reason why my feet are stappled to the ground. DO SOMETHING! LIVE A LITTLE! 
In other Silhouette news, my dog Meadow is going through surgery as I type this.. She has cancer again... Bunch of reptilians in the quadruped business... Delaying stuff for Meadow... Dogs are truly guardian angels in the flesh. Which explains their supernatural powers.. They're keeping her over night... 
THE MAIN REASON WHY I'm typing on here today is because... well... Alessandra informed me something that sent a lightning bolt to my my forest chest kingdom... *Drum roll* She apparently has a crush on me... Or so she says.. I don't even know if we're boyfriend and girlfriend but on the night of the 24th, she was just drowning me in rainbow vomit.. Maybe more so than usual... It's like she was giving me speeches from a movie. Saying she wanted me to be her prince to her princess and no other man has made her feel the way that I make her feel and such... It was weird because I thought for sure we were just going to be just really platinum friends. But here we are, we're bordering on boyfriend and girlfriend... UNFORTUNATELY, I can't see her again UNTIL ANOTHER MONTH. Yeah... Late August, APPARENTLY... I mean I technically feel a magnetic energy with her. Not as grandiose as how I felt during April and May but still... I love her a lot... The most I wanna do with her is hold her in my arms like a living cocoon and kiss her on the lips. No tongue.. No sex... I REALLY REALLY wanted her to come down for the fair, so we can ride on the coasters, eat cotton candy and hold hands but she apparently has imps to squash... Especially her troublesome sister... AT LEAST HER SISTER IS MOVING OUT AROUND AUGUST 22ND AND THINGS WILL BE SMOOTH LIKE SNOT FROM A PEGASUS! Another major issue is that mom doesn't want her living down here but I want her to.. I'm so f*****g lonely and I need Alessandra. She's the Kairi to my Sora or the Lydia to my Parry... In fact, I had to do a lot of convincing to mom to even let her come down again... I even had a dream about Alessandra a few nights ago... We were in a vibrant clock tower and she wanted me to follow her up to the top as gears were falling down... 
Anyways, yesterday, I did a video where I dumped my own urine into my right ear. "Pee Brain". The video itself was a parody of my previous videos in some aspects... 

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on July 27, 2022
Last Updated on July 28, 2022
Tags: Journal, Love, Crush, Prince, Princess, Boredom

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing