Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - August 11, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - August 11, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

A ginger bread man came into my castle and slapped the soul out of me.. HAHAAHAHAHHA!!! I really am a vacant flesh capsule, aren't I? Ya know, I think a lot of what's stabbing me is that I'm constantly going through an existential crisis.. I'm a 26 year old guy but I have the fragile nature of a 14 year old emo girl from 2008 Myspace. Lol. I have zero reasons to be the social outcast that I am and I wonder if other people recognize that. That's what's frying me on an oven pan, which will lead me into becoming a fart from a Nephilim titan. I am the ultimate social outcast because... somebody has to be. Doesn't make me special in the least bit.. I am humanoid trash that not even the kasa-obake would touch. Some people are just naturally disliked and I'm one of them.
ANYWAYS! I made this f*****g post about how demons like John Podesta should be under the giant microscope WITH VISUALS. And nobody gave a s**t. Specially the Biljana paintings where there's both a sexual and mystical gain from the children's uncomfortable cloud. Ya know, Satanic pedophiles who need exposing. AND TIME AND TIME AGAIN, there's a re-occurring theme of putting effort into something and how it leads to finding nothing at the end of the cavern. If you're not going to support my f*****g posts, I'm not uploading. In fact, I might be giving it a break. I would love it if someone notices that I haven't been uploading in a while and they post that on my wall because it'll give me a grandiose reason to upload a video TALKING ABOUT HOW I REFUSE TO POST UNLESS THERE'S SUPPORT BEHIND IT. I got even more up in flames when I made this long paragraph how I've noticed that straight women have been going lesbian. Mainly because most of the guys they've dated were either incubus or reptilians who had them under M.K. Ultra mind control. And that led to a NOT A NORMALIZATION BUT AN UNDERSTANDING OF IT. And just talking about how you should surgically remove your legs and make them into wings to escape this spiritual modernity. Instead of a human centipede. It's a human dragonfly. Because so many creatures think they should stay stationary to their own biosphere. When their own biosphere is killing them. You shouldn't always date within your community just because it's a microwave TV DINNER. Ya know, readily available for you. "The men around me suck, so I'm going to go lesbian". While there's a perfect understanding why you would do that, sometimes online dating men is sometimes the better vortex. But sometimes it can be more complicated than that due to the manipulated embryos of the temporal illusions BY THE FALLEN ANGELS. As in you were meant to follow the genuine magnetic energy to someone that isn't from your timeline. An example would be Cody's humanoid key to unlock him is from the 1980's and 1990's. Doesn't have to be Tiffany Renee Darwish. But yeah, it just pissed me off that very few people have been supporting my posts.. But yet, you got d*********s who become cult figures because they slap their ugly mugs onto some meme that they stole. 
ANYWAYS! A few days ago, FOR A VIDEO I got some toilet paper and wiped some feces all over it and wore it like a scarf while putting my feet inside my apartment toilet. I then covered myself in DAWN soap. Am I a dirty boy or am I a clean boy? It's all about perception... 

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on August 11, 2022
Last Updated on August 11, 2022
Tags: journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing