Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - August 20, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - August 20, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

THE CHICKEN HAS SHOT OUT OF THE SUN AND SPEARED THROUGH YOU! Bet ya didn't think I was going to type again so soon, did ya? I just wanna talk about how I'm in the Leviathan's Stomach over how I'm not really in love with any girl. Definitely not lately.. I mean sure, I've had crushes but those always come and go. Nothing that invades an atomic bomb.. It's like I want to feel a sincere magnetic energy with a girl but I feel nothing powerful.. None of us should expect a Mary Sue but still... Not a god or a goddess out of any of these mortals. There's only one true God but at least a mind totem... It's funny how Alessandra has told me she had a crush on me and then LATER she tells me we should just be friends. Sure, I was disappointed but it wasn't a visit to Chernobyl. BTW, I don't think she's coming around any time soon.. She got into a fender bender about a week ago and her car needs repairs. For certain the bad luck spirits are up both of our chimneys... I JUST NOW got an idea.. What if I convince mom and/or dad to go up to Tennessee? Katie Queen Of Tennessee.. Sure, it's 5 hours but we've been to Myrtle Beach and that's a 10 hour drive... Just a thought... We could visit Alessandra and 80's pop star Tiffany! See? Better than waiting around this negative energy biosphere... 
One Thing I've Learned This Year: Having a girlfriend doesn't make you happy. Maybe it does and you just have to feel the sincere magnetic energy to lead you to your humanoid key to resurrect you from being a corpse buried underneath the grounds that people walk upon. But other wise, I feel nothing grandiose.. I'm a hollow android... Maybe I'm coming to terms that I don't really need to girlfriend and it's too painful for me to admit.. I'm just a lonely leprechaun vampire hybrid... 
Well in a way, this is the most alone I've been for quite some time.. Necklace girl messages me that I shouldn't react or comment on her posts and she tells me things that puts my organs on a BBQ oven.. I think it was yesterday that she sent a real stand out voice message to me. She sounded real aquatic. I thought she was turning into a mermaid but she told me she was actually crying. What she was telling me WAS exceptionally sweet though.. Saying she wish she had a friend like me around her and beyond.. I just feel like a lost, severed off, spiritual twin when talking with her, most of the time... I'll ALWAYS be there for her as much as I can though.. Can't give up... There's a reason why God is calling me to be an ultimate ophanim on this giant green hedgehog...  It's just that most of the time, she tells me that just smashes me with a wrecking ball and not in a good way... Like telling me there's a possibility that she's pregnant...
As for Alessandra... I don't even know... She's very much been a wendigo on an ice glacier with me, lately. The only time she seems to want to message me is when she wants to tell me how she can't make it to Ohio... I no longer get the "I miss you so much Cody" or just in general, she doesn't seem to wanna engage in any real conversations with me like she used to... I remember we used to spend hours sending each other voice messages. I mean I GET IT, she seems to be dealing with a lot of imps on fire at her work place but when does she not deal with that? I could be wrong but I do feel like things have changed between us...
I honestly feel like banning Dana from my personal junkyard.. I kind of wanna block her... I get it that she still has a crush on me but she constantly tells me things that pisses me off and creeps me out.. IF YOU CONSTANTLY PUKE THINGS AT ME THAT OBVIOUSLY RISES MY FLAMES THEN I'M GOING TO HAVE BANISHED THOUGHTS! But I will rescue all involved... 

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on August 21, 2022
Last Updated on September 14, 2022
Tags: journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing