Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - September 17, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - September 17, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

DID SOMEBODY TELL ME THAT THE COYOTE SPIRIT URINATED INTO MY OHIO SNEAKERS!? I guess so, my posse... TBH, Idk where to start my engines... Well, Alessandra seems to be having fortress monsters puke RAINBOWS on her. Not lava but rainbows. I'm surprised she's not best friends with the Tennessee Wildman by this point... She went to some outside "party" yesterday and a lot of strangers were being extra golden with her. Ya know, buying her stuff. Now other creatures are being super nice to her. It's not just Cody and it makes it worse that Cody is stuck in a leprechaun trap in Ohio.. So, he can't be the Ophanim blanket for her.. No one wants to be a Cody Steven Carr and unfortunately that's who I am... Lol. So unfortunately, I'm probably nothing too platinum to Alessandra anymore.. TIME TO PLAY SOME QUINCY JONES! "I DID MY BEST BUT I GUESS MY BEST WASN'T GO ENOUGH! CAUSE HERE WE ARE! BACK WHERE WE WERE BEFORE! SEEMS NOTHING EVER CHANGES! WERE BACK TO BEING STRANGERS!". Yadda yadda... Yabba dabba... You get the amethyst at the end of the cavern, in a way... I just want to be as special to her as she is to me... Don't get me wrong, I feel like I was there for a while... Like, I know it sucks that I'm getting up in flames that people are being angels in a humanoid costume to her and I am IN A WAY happy for her. But I miss how she used to tell me "You're the only person who actually cares about me" and how we used to talk for hours on the webcam. Don't get me wrong.. We still talk... Just not for very long... It sucks because the other day, me and my parents were over at B-Dubs and mom was telling me that Alessandra needs me... Maybe things will turn around... Just gotta give it some time... 
Hey, I just came back from a Social Setting and I was banned. I don't even know where to begin... Everything seemed on a complete comfortable cloud... Sure, there was times when people were talking about crap that I knew nothing about but over all, I felt like I was on a congenial platform. They even laughed at a couple things that I said. I really dig that DESPITE our differences. Yeah, I was surrounded by liberals but I still tried to be respectful and be an angel in a humanoid costume. And it really did work 85% of the time. And I even complimented several people for things.. Including their performances. When it came to my performance... Well... That's another story. And I apologize to anyone who was apparently bothered by it. I just thought everyone would find it FUNNY. I apologize to Callie and everyone. THE PROBLEM I HAVE is that Callie knew what was going to happen.. Like I told her ahead of time before we even got to the Warehouse. And she seemed totally fine with it until I actually did it. I'd understand if she had told me not to do it and I did it anyways. And when she seemed fine with it WHEN I TOLD HER AND SHOWED HER IN THE CAR, I just assumed everyone was going to be fine with it as well. I'm not going to sit here and put all the blame on Callie. I think Callie is a wonderful fairy princess in her own right and that performance was all me. BUT it's not like I didn't inform her and it's not like she told me "Hey, I don't think it's wise for you to do that". I love Callie like a spiritual sister and it's okay if she no longer wants to have anything to do with me but you get the idea.. And I'm fine with being banned from there. What I did was I wrote a poem about alcoholism called "S**t Faced". And well, I put my dog's crap on my face as an obvious metaphor. Big whoop. I've done these performances for a while now. Like I know how to clean up and such.. And I just wanted to be the funny guy who gives birth to the Jack In The Box. That's who I am. The guy who wants to be a comedian. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! There was some girl down there by the name of Darby and I apparently said some stuff to her or about her that she found "hurtful" at SOME point on FB.. Which is funny because I didn't even think I knew any person by the first name of Darby... I'm not saying I didn't do it. I'm just saying I have no memory of doing it... If I did do it, must have been a while back... And I even offered to apologize to her. WHATEVER. Maybe it's just a liberal thing... It's over with... I've just come to the conclusion that Scioto County people just don't correlate with me.. And that's fine... I love my mom, dad and my dog Meadow and they're all that matters, LOCALLY. I do want Alessandra in my life but this is the best we got... I HATE TO ADMIT IT but starting now, I don't want any friends.. Unless they're red pilled.
I'm a little bit up in flames that I'm a mummy slug hybrid because I do have more to say. NOT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AT THE WAREHOUSE but other things... HAHAHAHA!!! One more thing and I'll let this go though... What makes this even more funny is that I WAS SOOOO DARN CLOSE to just going back into the cottage because Callie was running 5 minutes late. I even said in my mind, once it turns 6:35, I'm heading back to the house. And I was turning back until Callie ARRIVED AT 6:35. The irony levels... And I actually didn't really wanna go that bad to the Warehouse to begin with because Alessandra was talking to me again and telling me how much she misses me. That's what I want...

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on September 17, 2022
Last Updated on September 18, 2022
Tags: journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing