Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - September 20, 2022

Web Journal Of Red Pill Coyote - September 20, 2022

A Story by Red Pill Coyote

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is the worst I've felt through out this whole journal series. I am impaled, lit on fire, and drowned in sulfuric acid.. Nothing to do with the Warehouse what I'm about puke out. I don't really care if Callie wants nothing to do me but I sent a message apologizing to Darby.. If I said something of frost bite to her... Idk what actually went on and what actually I said and did that was wrong... But I apologized anyways... If I did puke something asinine to her then punish me. Must a have been a while back... Idk... You know how liberals are. I mean I sent her a sapphire tablet paragraph. So, it wasn't simplistic. But despite all that, that's not what I'm mainly sliding down the pulse lane about...
I had to go see... actually more than one psychologist... Two of them. Idk what it is with this week but I've been going to places that I regret. I think going to that center was actually the bigger Kraken of the two... I mean, I actually broke down with face rain at a certain point. And usually when I'm real upset about something I tend to shut down.. And that's kind of what happened... Idk... It's going to be a long while until I get over this... It's like I'm facing a realization... A realization that my life could be forever crashed into a wrecking ball made by Satan. I actually cried... Ya know? It goes beyond that though... I blame myself for being such a complainer and I blame Scioto County for turning me into that complainer... I just got done puking lava to Alessandra how I wish I could time travel to at least late April but TO TELL YOU THE S**T EATING TRUTH NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT! I could just time travel to yesterday and be on a comfortable cloud about it. I should not have went to that center... Like holy s**t, this feels like a nightmare that makes your heart jump out of your chest until your dog wakes you up... And then you're like "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! THANK YOU FOR ONLY BEING A SILHOUETTE CORTEX REALM! But nope... I've been right here... All totally real. Idk... This might be the worst day of the year for me... I KNOW I'm being vague about it and that's because it's humiliating.. Maybe I should stop being a bitcher and JUST SEE IT AS A COLLECTIVE AND I HAVE RAINED SO MUCH ABOUT BEING STUCK ON AN ICE GLACIER!!! I'm giving it some thoughts...
ANYWAYS!!! As for videos, I GOT A CLASSIC DOG T**D, covered it in spa soap and TOOK A NICE BITE OUT OF IT. Proof that you can polish a t**d and in another video, I urinated into some old shoes of mine, wore them and tap danced in them. "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE IN ANOTHER PERSON'S SHOES!"

© 2022 Red Pill Coyote


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on September 20, 2022
Last Updated on September 20, 2022
Tags: journal

Author

Red Pill Coyote
Red Pill Coyote

Scioto County, OH



About
I'm here to eat roadkill like a scavenger and fight Satanic Pedophiles like an Anti-Villain or Anti-Hero.. I guess I can be seen as either one... And I'm all out of roadkill... But I'm mostly a misund.. more..

Writing